Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LS

Shopto

11 posts in this topic

When they say 99% chance of delivery next day, is that just bullshit or is there a chance that can happen.Find it hard to believe someone whos doing free delivery make them sort of comments. I assume it will be within 5 working days?Anyone ordered from there before?

When they say 99% chance of delivery next day, is that just bullshit or is there a chance that can happen.Find it hard to believe someone whos doing free delivery make them sort of comments. I assume it will be within 5 working days?Anyone ordered from there before?
lol thoguht the title said SHOTOP.Not sure about them in particular, but depending on when you ordered it, it would have been sent out with different post, if you ordered it in the morning/afternoon then you will definately receive next day, if not then it will go out on a next delivery and get to you later..

iv just made an account wit play.com looking to preorder GTA IV but if i do will it come on the day of its release?????????????

There quite quick I made one order on monday at midnight , the order came on wednesday morningits not a next day ting but the delivery is decent

if you order before 8pm and after 5pm it gets dispatched the next dayif it gets dispatched before 5 you'll get it the next dayyou probably wont get it tomorrow, i'd expect itd come thursday thoughshopto are absolutely fantastic imobet service for games i've ever used online

Just got an email its dispatched already lolWill it come 2moz then?

Just got an email its dispatched already lolWill it come 2moz then?
if it came before 5, most likely.

iv just made an account wit play.com looking to preorder GTA IV but if i do will it come on the day of its release?????????????
lol nope

Shopto is the best video games retailer on the net. They send their stuff 1st Class Recorded so you have to be indoors to sign for it. If it was sent today then it's coming tomorrow.

Strongly recmmond this site to everyone. Ordered a PS3 + a Game from here at 4pm yesterday.Got it today at 12.30.Sick.