Call centre solving

Davicious X

This is just a little trick Ive been using for a while now when I have a problem with a company or an item that can only be resolved by phone.Now when you call the service number and you get that wonderful electronic voice down the other end of the phone yes you will sigh, then you will follow the instructions to the area its telling you will solve your problem.Chances are when you finally get to that area it wont be able to solve your problem and you will either be thrust back to the beginning of the call or the automated system will simply hang up on you.If that has ever happened to you then trust me when I say I feel your pain.There is a way round the bull that will make sure you bypass the bloody robot on the other end of the line.Just go to the billing section, once they know your giving them money they will be quick to answer the phone, and then you can get your problem seen to since they are now obliged to do so.Trust me 90% of the time it works now go forth and problem solve!

Been doing that for timeBanks already make enough p so when i need to call them, i use the free phone activation line, one time one staff tried ask 'why did you call this number?' I said 'what?' he then gave me the usual 0870 after helping me. He was pissed about it lolAlso f*ck calling the 0870 numbers (i'm not with that network), actually speaking of 0870 numbers they changing the call charge rate 4rm April still. Both caller & receiver will be charged 3.5p each. B4 only the caller got charged.

LOL dave u crack me upwhat i do is ignore the robot, stay on the line, and it takes u directly to an operator
That doesnt work on all of em though so I just thought that some folks might need some help in speedin up there time on the phone since more time peeps hate that god damn robot.I wouldnt have posted this thread if i hadnt checked tho.I fully used both my phones to call the call centres of Microsoft, I got through to the "extenting your service option for a year" section in about 3 minutes, but the "repair your console" section actually disconnected for no reason at all just before I got of the other phone in the 1st section.Dem head scrathes der