Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davicious X

Retro

13 posts in this topic

Well since my Xbox 360 is in a coma and my original xbox doesnt seem to want to go online I find my self playing MGS1 and PES06.Hardly retro I know but it got me thinking

SSBM (GCube)Goldeneye (N64)Streetfighter 2 Turbo (SNES)Thats it really.

how old is retro? i had an emulator on my comp. was playing final fantasy: secrets of mana, the original mario kart a few others as well, one of the shining games as well. street fighter as well but its f*ck*ng impossible on the SNES

BUDMANSupermetroid on SNESargh truesay my cuz took back the SNES though, i need to cop one for myself.Who knows boutInternational%20Superstar%20Soccer%20Deluxe.pngf*ck pro.. this is a real mans game.

clocked super mario bros 2 yesterdaycurrently playin zelda a link to the pastonce i clock that, gonna go on to play chrono triggerall on my pspold skool games are the sh*t, i'm tellin you.

BUDMANSupermetroid on SNESargh truesay my cuz took back the SNES though, i need to cop one for myself.Who knows boutInternational%20Superstar%20Soccer%20Deluxe.pngf*ck pro.. this is a real mans game.
SuperMetroid was one of the best games, was massive had bare levelsISS Deluxe, I still call Pro Evo thatGalfano > ____________Oh the scenarios were sick too

sh*t i remember that game, there was a way u could take the ball up the pitch and score everytime guaranteed, my mate would win games 99-0! lol@ the refs girraffe neck when he blew the whistle!

sh*t i remember that game, there was a way u could take the ball up the pitch and score everytime guaranteed, my mate would win games 99-0! lol@ the refs girraffe neck when he blew the whistle!
lol @ thinking you had headed the ball in but when u watch the replay you had infact chested it in

lol @ thinking you had headed the ball in but when u watch the replay you had infact chested it in
LMAOReal talk.The crowd chants were sick tooThe soundtrack for this game was just big.

Need to see if I can save my external hard drive, don't wanna format it cause my rom collection was sickHad the a-z of every nes, snes and megadrive game. *cries*

just finished super mario bros game is too epic imo

been playing dreamcast recently. Powerstone and marvel vs capcom 2 >>>>>> alot of games out for next gen consoles