Summer Transfer Targets

HangTheDJ

All just harmless fun and wild speculation but;Who do you want to sign (realistically)?Who do you think you'll sign?And who do you support?For Villa, I'd like MON to break his trend a bit and go for someone slightly more 'exotic' perhaps try and tempt a Van Der Vaart or a Forlan, but... I think we'll sign some players out of the following pool;Brad Guzan, (American GK who we tried to sign in Jan for £2mil but WP was denied)Chris Kirkland,Nedum Onuoha,James Milner,Jimmy Bullard,one of Darren Bent and Obafemi Martins.Yours?

It's a shame Benzema signed a new deal with Lyon.Your best option is Villa since he wants out.JJ you read your linked with James Beattie £5mill laugh.gifAs for my beloved Arsenal I'd like Van Der Vaart or Quaresma, I doubt we would get either of them but no harm in wishing.

InBenzema or HunterlaarA Left back (if silverstre goes)A Right back (if brown goes)OutSilvestre(good player but been out for the last 2years)Brown (hopefully he will stay otherwise it will mean another forieng player in our starting 11 unless neville stays fit)Saha(same as silvestre but worse)Next year Simpson and Pique and Evans and Foster will likely get more of a push...Maybe even Campbell...Reckon Bentley will be up for grabs in the summer, will interesting to see who would be interested in signing him...

All just harmless fun and wild speculation but;Who do you want to sign (realistically)?Who do you think you'll sign?And who do you support?For Villa, I'd like MON to break his trend a bit and go for someone slightly more 'exotic' perhaps try and tempt a Van Der Vaart or a Forlan, but... I think we'll sign some players out of the following pool;Brad Guzan, (American GK who we tried to sign in Jan for £2mil but WP was denied)Chris Kirkland,Nedum Onuoha,James Milner,Jimmy Bullard,one of Darren Bent and Obafemi Martins.Yours?
Actually Onuoha would be a good signing but signing up Kirkland/Milner/Bullard/Martins could prove tricky depending on who gets relegated. Personally, i would like 2 see cheeky bids 4 Stuart Downing and Bosingwa (hey...... a kid can dream, cant he?) or more sensibly, luke young from Boro. Ill reckon we'll get Guzan anyway. And as 4 the james beattie rumor? I beg man stop believeing the tabloids. Its not a good look.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Our squad on paper isn't that bad. Defence needs shoring up as always and Butt hasn't got it anymore.A decent premiership CB - distin would have changed our season so much. Would happily take silvestre or brown (won't get him tho), even a player like .A creative midfielder who can score - again haven't got any realistic names. Keegan may be a joke of a manager but was respected player so maybe he can attract something.Really and truly though i want to see more invested in the academy. Its impossible to guess what might happen at newcastle.---------------Given---------------------Beye-----Taylor/Faye----Brown------Enrique---Milner----Barton-------Diego---------Duff---------------Owen------Viduka----------------Outs GeremiCacapaButtEmreSmithAmeobi

If Owen is still at Newcastle next season I'm going to be very skeptical about our aims as a club.Martins would be class a signing for Villa, fast paced team and Martins would mould into that nicely, easily 15-20 goals a season if he plays regularly.For Newcastle, I want a brand new team, just keep Martins, N'Zogbia, and Enrique.Don't give a sh*t about anyone else.

InBenzemaVeloso - we dont him, we have carrick and hargreaves...would be waste of 15millionLahm - OutSilvestreSahaPark - good player just needs more gamesFletcher - been sick everygame hes played this season for us...Brown Giggs - will retire at the clubScholes - will retire at the club
lol @ ppl saying this guy chats sense...

SPURS: essential buys for us arewe still need a left f*ck*ng midfielder for the 3rd season running, im hoping ramos will actually buy oneDowning is a realistic target, but hes not consistant enough & i would prefer some1 with a little more pacewe also need a creative midfielderi know jenas has been good under ramos, but zokora goes missing every couple of games, so VDV or elano would be sick, but we will probs get some any spaniard.Robinson is offically sh*t so we need a GoalkeeperCould get Kameni or Amelia, but i wouldnt mind jasskalienen(sp) or some1 who goes about their job quietly but solidly

we also need a creative midfielderi know jenas has been good under ramos, but zokora goes missing every couple of games, so VDV or elano would be sick, but we will probs get some any spaniard.
f*ck elano, hes been sh*t for months now....doesnt have the consistency we need.

Guest Tronics
InBenzemaVeloso - we dont him, we have carrick and hargreaves...would be waste of 15millionLahm - OutSilvestreSahaPark - good player just needs more gamesFletcher - been sick everygame hes played this season for us...Brown Giggs - will retire at the clubScholes - will retire at the club
lol @ ppl saying this guy chats sense...
Most of the outs were said tounge in cheek still.

For Liverpool:Rafinha(not sure we need a right back but meh)PandevManciniVargasMilitoProbably a new back up keeper Itandje is sh*tpromote Insua and NemethSell Crouch,Voronin,Riise,Itandje keep kuytWe are should be set-------------------Reina/Veteran keeper with experience----------------------Rafinha/Arbeloa-----Skrtel/Hyypia----Carragher/Agger-----Vargas/Insua---------------------------Mascherano/Guthrie----Alonso/Lucas----------------------------------Gerrard/Kuyt-----------Pandev/Benayoun----------Babel/Paul Anderson------------------------------------Torres/Milito/Nemeth-----------------------------RAFA MAKE THIS sh*t HAPPEN PLEASE

LEVELS.