worst drink you have ever tasted

Mister Man

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet n sour amaretto *sweet and sour mix, midori melon liqueur, pineapple juice, "that guy"*holy sh*ti had four *and other drinks mellow.gif* and was f*ck*ng legless afterwards. stepped outside gilgamesh down camden and thought the pavement outside was higher than normalsh*t had me para

The after taste of Cranberry juice is grimRed bull and guiness is digustingGuiness is nastyLast tiem I had supermalt I thought it tasted vile, but that was about 9/10 years ago. Will try it one more time, but I doubt it will taste nice.

Guest Mr. BLK
MaubeeWho knowsmost f*ck*ng disgusting thing everWhen I went to Barbados...My dad was drinking bare of itand it looks nice yeh...So i was like oh let me have some f*ck*ng disgusting
Mauby is just erghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Red Bull & Guiness? WHY?
My bredrin suggested it to me. Believe, I'm not taking his advice on drinks ever again.Helen Strange thanks for that Bugz In The Attic album. All about Hold It Down and the Amy Winehouse remix. The rets of it may have to grow on me because it's rather different. Are they into funky house or are they just doing whatever comes out of the computer?PS: Oh sh*t, just found out they are from West London. Them ones there.