Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gillie

Lupe Fiasco - HipHop Saved My Life

14 posts in this topic

this is actually my favourite tune on his albumvideo's alright still.i wanna slam that chick

Tune is over sick

Couple more videos in the can to be released.Also on the new Bun B album.Nice video, very good song.

tune's itednt liek the way dude went from havin a freestyled played twice straight to buyin his mum a massive house doe

tune's itednt liek the way dude went from havin a freestyled played twice straight to buyin his mum a massive house doe
LOL its a song, not a literal timeline. When you tell a story do you tell it bit-by-bit and never skip to the interesting bits? Some people are just over picky. I remember you doing this with another songTune is sick as is vid

LOL its a song, not a literal timeline. When you tell a story do you tell it bit-by-bit and never skip to the interesting bits? Some people are just over picky. I remember you doing this with another songTune is sick as is vid
its both a gift and a cursebut like, the first bit went sloooooooooooooow man was borrowin cars, slackin to write bars, he rights one, 2 secs laters he's bought a houseim not complainignim jus sayin....

its both a gift and a cursebut like, the first bit went sloooooooooooooow man was borrowin cars, slackin to write bars, he rights one, 2 secs laters he's bought a houseim not complainignim jus sayin....
Lol, hear that. If you think about it though, the beginning is the most interesting part 'cause its the grind, hence its more detailed

his flow is kinda similar to kanyes in this tune but i love this tune big tune

boy youtube has this sh*t on lock, every vid has been removed lol