Guest mattthernbsinger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
your gettin taken for any guy by a mouse.. time to asses ur life me thinks.
er no.let me come to yard and let a mouse loose.what are you going to do then?it be running everywhere going into the boiler room study bathroom kitchen everywhere.how r u going to get it out with no resources?it aint bout being taken for "any guy" by a "mouse"also i dont need to "asses my life" jus coz theres a mouse about.them over the top conclusions there.

Guest mattthernbsinger
its fuking hard to catch when its running bout everywhere.
stamp on it headi have seen it done. The guy broke the rats neck and the leg was twitching like mc hammers.
stop and think about what you said?im not up for cleaning up mouse guts.......

your gettin taken for any guy by a mouse.. time to asses ur life me thinks.
er no.let me come to yard and let a mouse loose.what are you going to do then?it be running everywhere going into the boiler room study bathroom kitchen everywhere.how r u going to get it out with no resources?it aint bout being taken for "any guy" by a "mouse"also i dont need to "asses my life" jus coz theres a mouse about.them over the top conclusions there.
Them over the top replys there.

stamp on it headi have seen it done. The guy broke the rats neck and the leg was twitching like mc hammers.
just man up alreadyin a weeks time the mouse will have kicked you out of your own house and will be f*ck*ng your misses whilst watching MOTD.

Guest mattthernbsinger
just man up alreadyin a weeks time the mouse will have kicked you out of your own house and will be f*ck*ng your misses whilst watching MOTD.
ha ha ha ha your quite the comedian for a jumped up cockey little c*nt.

i also have a mouse free house

Guest mattthernbsinger
i also have a mouse free house
you dont know that though do u.

Get a cat, just go take one of the streets and put it in your house. Best thing to do is trap it in one room and get like a tub with a lid and trap it with that. Then just take it away from your house and let it go.Ive had birds, bats and mice all in my house all brought in by my cat so cats can cause the damn problem in the first place.

Guest mattthernbsinger
forgot about that other topic u had about ratsrah, what slums u living in matt lol
its no slums dipington tongue.gifits somehting to do with the heat gonig on and off or something my gf was trying to explain to me

Ive had birds, bats and mice all in my house all brought in by my cat so cats can cause the damn problem in the first place.
blink.gif:D :D WTF, llow having bats in your yard lol
My bredrin stomped out a rat before, no guts were left on the floor....he just picked it up by the tail and threw it off his balcony lol. Stamping it out is the easiet way to kill it imo.Them sticky tings work aswell, but be prepared to hear mouse squeals and sh*t at 4 in the morning when it gets caught on it. Only bad thing bout them pads is that you gotta pick up the pad while the mouse/mice is stuck to it squealing and sh*t like say its calling its boys for back up or something.Just stamp the f*cker out and leave it somewhere so your girl can see it and start crying, then say "thats what you get for lying in bed you lazy etc....".....normal