Remember how when we was younger....

mR ReZiW

Remember how when we were younger we used to make prank calls and sh*t!share stories I had one chick prank call me, lol, you could tell she was one of those slow ones to, couldn't understand a word she said, so she asked the question, answered it for me, and gave the punchline, went like thisring ringMe: HelloGirl: HelloMe: Yea?Girl: Is your refrigerator running?Me: what?Girl: Is your refrigerator running?Me: huh?Girl: Is your refrigerator running?Me: ...Girl: YES!Girl: So go catch itclickafter the go catch it part, I finally understood what she was saying started benin for a minute

Back in the day calling people and making orders>>>______you: Yeah I'll have a cheeseburger and chipsthem: whatyou: a cheeseburger and chips no saladthem: mate you've got the wrong numberyou: what you mean you've closed for the night?them: no! you have the wrong number this isn't a takeaway!!you: *long pause*......so how long for delivery?Just let it run for tiiimeRemember the ones Wreckzy did on rwd...

*press record open media player*Whats poppin'*press play*'elloHelloYeah mate your numbers in my girls phone>>>>>>>>>>______________
Swear there was bare version of them kinda prank calls lolThey were f*ck*ng jokes, got dead after everyone got them on their phones though

Sex line- hello sexline!Me- hello help me ive got a condom stuck up my fanny (everyone cracks up)Sex line- oh not again!?!
you must of had money to burn on them premium rate calls...Me & my friends went through about a month phase of calling each other and saying shut up, then hang up. It got to the point where i feared answering my phone to anyone. Got so deep started calling house phones/ from next ppl's number/ getting girls to ring, then they pass on the phone afterwards.It all got out of hand when one of my bredrins egged his friend over it.

Back in the day calling people and making orders>>>______you: Yeah I'll have a cheeseburger and chipsthem: whatyou: a cheeseburger and chips no saladthem: mate you've got the wrong numberyou: what you mean you've closed for the night?them: no! you have the wrong number this isn't a takeaway!!you: *long pause*......so how long for delivery?Just let it run for tiiimeRemember the ones Wreckzy did on rwd...
lool sounds sick.There was a time in my life when i got pranked at least once a week, was used to it. But it wasn't even joke ones just stupid, used to keep them on the phone though, chat to them for all 5 minutes, try figure out who it was lol

*press record open media player*Whats poppin'*press play*'elloHelloYeah mate your numbers in my girls phone>>>>>>>>>>______________
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwe did that to sooooo many peoplef*ckin funniest onethe boy and the girl one

reverse story from when i was younghad one indian guy call me and ask for some guy.i told him sorry he doesn't live here.indian guy said ok and hung up.phone rings again and it is him asking for the same guy.i tell him that i already said the guy don't live here and i hang up.Guy rings again being abusive and proceeds to pass it some lady and other guy who begin to cuss down the line.I'm thinking WTF, so i reply with the standard primary school indian cuss"bud bud ding ding 2.99, there's a paki in my shop and he is wasting my time..."meh

Sex line- hello sexline!Me- hello help me ive got a condom stuck up my fanny (everyone cracks up)Sex line- oh not again!?!
you must of had money to burn on them premium rate calls...Me & my friends went through about a month phase of calling each other and saying shut up, then hang up. It got to the point where i feared answering my phone to anyone. Got so deep started calling house phones/ from next ppl's number/ getting girls to ring, then they pass on the phone afterwards.It all got out of hand when one of my bredrins egged his friend over it.
Free number

lol jokes

swear girls love to prank call me i even have big 24 year old women prank calling me i dont find it funny calling a grown ass man chatting sh*t in some bait accenthave ne of ur partners ever got a bredrin to call you up to see if you would link them i hate that sh*t

Pranked one girl so bad she changed her house numberUsed to ring at all times in the night and I forgot to withhold me mobile one time.She rang back and started telling me she's giving the police my numberI was bricking it but my mate was just sitting there laughingTurned out her Mum had some sleeping disorder or something.We get on now tho.

Guest Smell Of Death
swear girls love to prank call me i even have big 24 year old women prank calling me i dont find it funny calling a grown ass man chatting sh*t in some bait accenthave ne of ur partners ever got a bredrin to call you up to see if you would link them i hate that sh*t
lolthem insecure ones therei had one almost try itbut obv i knew it was her bredrin n she was baiti would have still even tho i knew what they wer doinbut we wer only goin out a week or sutindidnt wanna show my true colours yet

lool sounds sick.There was a time in my life when i got pranked at least once a week, was used to it. But it wasn't even joke ones just stupid, used to keep them on the phone though, chat to them for all 5 minutes, try figure out who it was lol
Me Icer and shalo pranked you last year when we was in hastings still (no snitch) unsure.gif