So I moved to a chick on the train today....

Badman

Well you might of remembered the thread I made the other day about moving to girls on roadhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t=0&start=0I also remember saying that I was going to put it to the test and move to a random on road just so that I can back up my claims (that its long) on that day I never got an opportunity.............but today I didSo as I was getting off the 115 bus this morning I noticed one ting get off aswell I though to myself cool, was in canning town station getting the train to work. As I got on the train I saw this ting get on it too and she came stand next to me so I though hmmmmwas reading my book minding my own business and I couldnt help but notice that this chick was looking my way and of course Im acting like I didnt clock itas I got to canary wharf station bare seats got freed up so i went to take a seat and Easy that chick came sat next to me inittrain was packed and it was those seats were your still standing and bare people were covering us so it wouldnt be bait if I speached it so I thought f*ck it why notso I said hi, whats up and all that. asked her where she getting off coz I want to talk to her, long for talking in the train with all that noise, she said she was getting off london bridge so i thought ok I got some spare time before work why not (she was buff too some mediterainian ting)....then I dropped it, so would it be worth me coming out and have a chat with you and she replied that not really coz shes going to meet her boyfriend there.....*inserts plainface*I said cool and continued to read my book LMAOI felt like a d*ck of course as you do and I also felt like every single twit on the train was laughing at me even though its more likely they didnt know what went on..... them paranoia ones therewell anyways kinda proved my point really.....moving to chicks on road is LONG. and to add the chick was giving me all the signals but I know for a fact she was just laying the bait coz she just wanted to feel good about herself by me trying to chat her upBITCHgirls why would you?! faking ell if you got a dude allow it initoh well I enjoyed the experience overall, I will probably do it again RAGS. making me feel like im 19 again LOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
then I dropped it, so would it be worth me coming out and have a chat with you and she replied that not really coz shes going to meet her boyfriend there.....*inserts plainface*I said cool and continued to read my book LMAO
LMFAOthem curl up and die moments therebut ur f*ckin rightpickin up girls on road is too long

Pissed. Them ones where you are hoping the train will get to your stop straight away.But them ones about girls with boyfriends clocking always used to piss me off. If you are clocking me, youa re telling em you want me to move to you, so don't bother wasting my time if you aren't giving up your number because of a boyfriend.

i applaud you mate. You just went for it. So what if you feel embrassed? You will get over it the more you do it and get immune to rejection.At the end of the day anyone laughing at you on the train would never have the guts to do such a thing and f*ck it - you will never see her or those people again.At the end of the day i bet you are happy that you moved to it. If you didn't you would be kicking yourself all day wondering what if.

Guest mattthernbsinger

tbh badman what you done was good.cant knock a man for trying.she was probably on it but didnt want people listening to your convo being bait etc.chatting up randoms on the train is long. with everyone watching

Lol, ha, you went for it in the end. Good on ya..LOL @ her acting like she's on it, then dropped the 'shes got a man' line. Ultimate wounder! Chirpsing on road aint xactly long, u just need patience. Make sure u let us know when you have an successful attempt lol

Yeah safe you mans for the encouragement but its coolI didnt move it expecting to get a wife out of it, it was for experimental purposes onlyyes I felt embarassed of course I got REJECTEDbut personally I love it. reminds me that I am humanyou havnt lived life untill you get turfed lol, my confidence is on point, my ego is under controll so with that I can acheive anythingyou dont know if I tried hard enough I probably could of get something out of it I can twang if needed but I couldnt really be botheredBig up the mans that think they can never get rejected. just coz you dont ever move to a chick it just means that you havnt been rejected yet LMAO

Guest mattthernbsinger
Success favours men of action.It's a numbers game, the more you do it the better you'll get. Well done stillI will say though you only think its long coz you failed on this attempt.Keep keep on!
truei member bk in the day there was this ugly guy and he would move to every single hot in clubs every week and get air but he would keep going and going and going and now he has one of the hottest girls ive ever seen.shocked me still.ive always wnated to know how certain couples got together and how they first spoke etc.espeically when i see ne guys with hot girls i wana know how they game it

Guest mattthernbsinger

i know lol.its kind of become a routine.go to bed at f*cked up hours i gt up first play poker then myspace and vip2 then she gets up does facebook and tings. then i go bk on then we bath wink.gif then go out to eat or stay in.i aint been studio in 6 weeks or gym.i feel like a skinny robbie from eastenders

i applaud you mate. You just went for it. So what if you feel embrassed? You will get over it the more you do it and get immune to rejection.At the end of the day anyone laughing at you on the train would never have the guts to do such a thing and f*ck it - you will never see her or those people again.At the end of the day i bet you are happy that you moved to it. If you didn't you would be kicking yourself all day wondering what if.
C/s