So I have a yout on the way..

ShowermanSamuel

It's all very long.I was with my chick for a year and a half, all bless living together etc. I thought I was giving her all she wanted... Nice holidays, weekends away, part financing my other car for her etc.Around September time I find out she's not been taking her pill. I went MAD.A month later she announces she pregnant - Dun know the superspermspace.I said NOTHING to persuade her either way, she just came straight out with "I'm gonna get a termination"... I said "Cool, I'll come with you to support" ... "Nah it's safe, I'll go with mum".So she gets the abortion, comes home acting all injured and emotional. Cool, I do the concerned boyfirend thing and make sure she's ok.Fast forward to November... I've lost all trust for her after the above 'incident' and have actually not hit it since then purely cos I didn't even trust her to not stick pins through doms etc. I end it and move out early December.Now this girl owes me money, I'm talking grands but the asset relating to the debt is still in my name, I also left all my stuff at the flat we shared as I literally had to duss on a quick one before we had arms and I caught a case... So am forced into still conversing with her on a bless level.Halfway thru Jan she drops the [COD4] Enemy airstrike inbound [COD4] and tells me she still pregnant...I don't believe her at first.. Then scan pics start appearing on facebook and myspace. As you can see the girl is really classy.So I've seen her twice now since Christmas, she def showing so I have conceded a youngster is on the way.I'm 23 and earn more than good money.. I've said from the outset I will handle my biz and be there for the little man.However.. One minute she is safe, next minute she using him as a weapon - "You're not goin on the birth cert" "You're not gonna have anything to do with him" "I'm moving to some next NW postcode" etc etc etc. Now I'm cool.. I understand that hormones play a small part in how a pregnant female can act... But this chick is taking it to next levels and I'm close to actually losing it with random people over small nonsense. This whole escapade is having a dire effect on my life. I lost a couple of big deals at work due to the distraction at the beggining of the year.Whilst I try to focus on the positives and actually want to enjoy the excitement of becoming a father.. This bitch wants to make it impossible and is actually going out of her way to make my life a nightmare, yet she still insists she loves me.What the RASK am I to do?PS A DNA test will be done REGARDLESS just cos it's 2008 out here.

Guest Mr. BLK
It's all very long.I was with my chick for a year and a half, all bless living together etc. I thought I was giving her all she wanted... Nice holidays, weekends away, part financing my other car for her etc.Around September time I find out she's not been taking her pill. I went MAD.A month later she announces she pregnant - Dun know the superspermspace.I said NOTHING to persuade her either way, she just came straight out with "I'm gonna get a termination"... I said "Cool, I'll come with you to support" ... "Nah it's safe, I'll go with mum".So she gets the abortion, comes home acting all injured and emotional. Cool, I do the concerned boyfirend thing and make sure she's ok.Fast forward to November... I've lost all trust for her after the above 'incident' and have actually not hit it since then purely cos I didn't even trust her to not stick pins through doms etc. I end it and move out early December.Now this girl owes me money, I'm talking grands but the asset relating to the debt is still in my name, I also left all my stuff at the flat we shared as I literally had to duss on a quick one before we had arms and I caught a case... So am forced into still conversing with her on a bless level.Halfway thru Jan she drops the [COD4] Enemy airstrike inbound [COD4] and tells me she still pregnant...I don't believe her at first.. Then scan pics start appearing on facebook and myspace. As you can see the girl is really classy.So I've seen her twice now since Christmas, she def showing so I have conceded a youngster is on the way.I'm 23 and earn more than good money.. I've said from the outset I will handle my biz and be there for the little man.However.. One minute she is safe, next minute she using him as a weapon - "You're not goin on the birth cert" "You're not gonna have anything to do with him" "I'm moving to some next NW postcode" etc etc etc. Now I'm cool.. I understand that hormones play a small part in how a pregnant female can act... But this chick is taking it to next levels and I'm close to actually losing it with random people over small nonsense. This whole escapade is having a dire effect on my life. I lost a couple of big deals at work due to the distraction at the beggining of the year.Whilst I try to focus on the positives and actually want to enjoy the excitement of becoming a father.. This bitch wants to make it impossible and is actually going out of her way to make my life a nightmare, yet she still insists she loves me.What the RASK am I to do?PS A DNA test will be done REGARDLESS just cos it's 2008 out here.
from when the scan pics are on myspace and facebook i can tell shes loves attentionand from when she 'had an abortion' in nov but pregnant in January... i suggest you hold all your p's till the DNA test tells you that your the father

Guest Smell Of Death

i swear u can get a good case for thisshe lied she wasnt pregnant and then reeled u in etc etcget a good lawyerthen get custody of the kid or sutin (pending DNA results)

Thats f*cked i feel sorry for you. Especially more so as you seem a genuine guy. its not even that you could give another shot as she seems very immature and the sher vast of her lies are unforgiveable. Im sure the shock of birth and bing a single mother will soon make her change her mind about letting you be around like you said its probably hormones talking at th moment.Not much you can really do at his stage other than wait for th baby to be born and request a dna test. You have offered support and faced up to your responsibilities so you just need to sit back and wait now.Good luck it

This is where I thnk the law needs to be changed. If you aren't married to her, you have hardly any rights towards the child unless she puts you on the birth certificate. This chick is on this immature snakey tip. From time she is threatening to take the child away from you, if it's yours, you need to apply for full custody and do everything you can to get the verdict in your favour.Allow them women that use a blessing such as a child as a bargaining chip or a form of blackmail.

A good readThere's obviously some left over feelings/emotions.. she might feel duped that you left her in such an awkward way. O dont know the story behind your actual breakup/leaving so i cant really elaborate on that perséThe only thing she can POSSIBLY throw at you now is "its not ur baby".. in which i which i would personally kill the bitch.Some women like the feeling that they're getting one up on the man in situations like this, just stay calm and handles ur biz.. Theres nothing that will annoy her more.I'm glad your guna man up and take responsibility if its yours.. alot of guys would crack in '08.

Guest Smell Of Death
This is where I thnk the law needs to be changed. If you aren't married to her, you have hardly any rights towards the child unless she puts you on the birth certificate. This chick is on this immature snakey tip. From time she is threatening to take the child away from you, if it's yours, you need to apply for full custody and do everything you can to get the verdict in your favour.Allow them women that use a blessing such as a child as a bargaining chip or a form of blackmail.
exact-a-mundoif KEvin Federline can do it...just put some next level spin on her madness, get evidence etcsave up now for lawyers lol

feel for you manwhat do you do for work?no thread diversion
IT SalesObv she aint gettin no paper till I KNOW it's mine.But these generic "don't let her take you for a prick" aren;t much help, I know this already.I just am at a loss as to how to deal with her crazy ideas and movements.It's like she's actually MENTAL.
a bit left field but have you tried getting advice froma councillor or even Samaritans?this type of thing might pop up with them more than you think.

IT SalesObv she aint gettin no paper till I KNOW it's mine.But these generic "don't let her take you for a prick" aren;t much help, I know this already.I just am at a loss as to how to deal with her crazy ideas and movements.It's like she's actually MENTAL.
not to divert from the thread, but who do you work for?(Im in IT sales as well)

To elaborate further.. I never cheated, paid half the bills, furnished the yard etc etc. She has no reason to be pissed at me for ANYTHING.I have got email/MSN/text evidence of her nonsense. Chick even had goons out to do me suttin, she's an absolute donut. But then I don't really wanna drag a child from its mum. I'm trying SO hard to be safe to her but as with all of us my borderline can only remain in tact for so long.Even her mum has given up trying to reason with her.

not to divert from the thread, but who do you work for?(Im in IT sales as well)
I'll PM you.

To elaborate further.. I never cheated, paid half the bills, furnished the yard etc etc. She has no reason to be pissed at me for ANYTHING.I have got email/MSN/text evidence of her nonsense. Chick even had goons out to do me suttin, she's an absolute donut. But then I don't really wanna drag a child from its mum. I'm trying SO hard to be safe to her but as with all of us my borderline can only remain in tact for so long.Even her mum has given up trying to reason with her.
may sound like a silly q, but why would u wife a chick like that?

may sound like a silly q, but why would u wife a chick like that?
Valid question. If she appeared to have these traits from the beginning I would not have even linked her.I'm no niave one either... She played a GOOD game from the outset. Either that or she genuinely has turned into a loon as time has gone on.

i feel your pain, i was in similar circumstances except the chicks was a link and she had a termination in the endi know the kind of chick your on about them unpredictable, volatile, unreasonale bitches that cant see any logic but their ownif the girl had had my child, it would of been a thing where if i'm obligated to pay money in maintenence then i'm taking all the time i'm entitled to in regards to seeing the child, infact i would have tried to get custody, long for a nuts bitch raising your seedgood luck tho

i swear u can get a good case for thisshe lied she wasnt pregnant and then reeled u in etc etcget a good lawyerthen get custody of the kid or sutin (pending DNA results)
Reminds me of a law and order epBut yh I say you do this.