Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiderman

O.G'Z, BOY BETTER KNOW,NECKLE CAMP,GHETTO,DOCTOR[NIKE I.D]

18 posts in this topic

this vid is jokes. ang tite doctor, not bother wastin energy on a pointless arguement. laugh.gifsh*t doesnt seem to imbed wen i reload the page so here

its coz doctor cant chat sh*t he aint dropped nothing in time get a nine to five

LOL @ Jammer trynna tell Ghetts to slow down.

its coz doctor cant chat sh*t he aint dropped nothing in time get a nine to five
lol true...but his one dubstep tune wid cotti is a bannnnger.quality over quantity rele.to be honest i dnt rele fink dat comes into anyways, its jus bein the king of grime dnt achieve anything lol.

LOL @ Jammer trynna tell Ghetts to slow down.
"i had to pitch it down"LMFAO

wat a whole heap of nonsense hype and sh*t chat! lol

lol true...but his one dubstep tune wid cotti is a bannnnger.quality over quantity rele.to be honest i dnt rele fink dat comes into anyways, its jus bein the king of grime dnt achieve anything lol.

Doctor - Rise The Temperature

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yqx47p

http://rapidshare.com/files/10071669...eForum.com.mp3

from akkas radio rips, banger

Sorry but the the Pmoney clip >>>

LOL at when the camera zooms on ghetto"The beat told me to do that"I just found that funny.Is that chip with the hat on

"i dont know what jammer was sayin thereI put him on the microphone to chat about the king tingthen he starts taling about gehtto!!" LMAO

'When I listened to his mixtape I had to pitch it down AND THEN it was good' laugh.gif:D :D :D :DJammer took the piss

P-money>>GhettoHe spits fast when he wants to but you can actually distinguish between the bars.Ghets just shouts at 200bpmLol @ Wiley looks like some 55 year old

wiley needs to go home i swearlol @ ghetto tryna boy skeptaand lmfao @ jammer he can't chat to any one about anythin he needs to hang himself.

P-money>>GhettoHe spits fast when he wants to but you can actually distinguish between the bars.Ghets just shouts at 200bpmLol @ Wiley looks like some 55 year old
true storiesmy boys suck ghetto to much like hes the king of grime far from it hes up there but its not about ghetto in 2008

lol at p money better than ghettolisten to ghettos new mixtapethe quality levels r way abouve anyonewhat ghetto said is true sometimes he goes fast but sometimes he goes slow