Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

French Hip hop

21 posts in this topic

sick tuneany one else heard of him?

Never heard of him, song's aite but I prefer Saian Supa Crew

Yeah french hiphop is big been listenin since 03..produced a tune for saian and soolar back in the day, I will dig it up if I can find it..I like their sound and production is much better than ukhh

Who was that crew that Nas did a track with back in the day?

saiian supa are sick still

sick tuneany one else heard of him?
feelin thissaian supa crew hav some bangers use to bump there albums alot when i was doin french a level (no homo)iam are big alsoin terms of production french hip hop>uk by a long way

this is kinda sick, female french rapperdiams

ye french hip hop is sick, my old form tutor in high school would always bang it lol. big up her.my french bredrin was quite into it aswell.der hip hop level is alot better than uk's...i fink ders stays truer to the original culture of hip hop. listenin to some of it makes me wanna draw for a boombox, draw for the paint, wack up a throwie n buss sum moves in the summers heat :D

this ones sick, beat is on point

that ain french star

ain it? meh, i stopped french in year 9 but i swear it's french

nah mate, i duno what the rarse that isoffensive to my ears to tell u the truthmite be german

Wish I could understand what they are saying.

i can speak french and stillthe slang that black people have with frrench is f*ckedthe way they change the order of sort of wordsi guess its like someone who just learnt the english languauge coming over here and not understanding ur typical yout from the ends

*spuds Samiad*randomly came across this tune, v bigdef gna b getin my french back on point this summer. u got a link to his album or sutin?

*spuds Samiad*randomly came across this tune, v bigdef gna b getin my french back on point this summer. u got a link to his album or sutin?
Very big tune..The vocalist & the rapper did their thing.Anyone got this on Mp3?safe in advance

so do u lot all speak frenchi r8 there flow highly, but cnt really keep interest wen there speaking in foreign tonguethis tune bangs tho

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

French Hip-Hop is too intense for me.And I'm French.These guys need to calm down, and enjoy life.