French Hip hop

Grafter

ye french hip hop is sick, my old form tutor in high school would always bang it lol. big up her.my french bredrin was quite into it aswell.der hip hop level is alot better than uk's...i fink ders stays truer to the original culture of hip hop. listenin to some of it makes me wanna draw for a boombox, draw for the paint, wack up a throwie n buss sum moves in the summers heat :D

• 1 month later...

i can speak french and stillthe slang that black people have with frrench is f*ckedthe way they change the order of sort of wordsi guess its like someone who just learnt the english languauge coming over here and not understanding ur typical yout from the ends

• 1 month later...
*spuds Samiad*randomly came across this tune, v bigdef gna b getin my french back on point this summer. u got a link to his album or sutin?
Very big tune..The vocalist & the rapper did their thing.Anyone got this on Mp3?safe in advance

• 1 year later...

so do u lot all speak frenchi r8 there flow highly, but cnt really keep interest wen there speaking in foreign tonguethis tune bangs tho

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">