What motivates you...

40millionBoy

I have no desire to "get that paper". I have freed myself from empty consumerist desires. I am not submissive to the capitalist behemoth, which has constructed a culture where individual happiness is hinged upon how much sh*t you're able to purchase from them in order to "stunt" on the next man. My monetary needs are wholly to subsist and to fund my retreat to secluded rural lands where I will live my days in a zen-like meditative state while playing the bongos.*clicks fingers like a Beatnik*

I have no desire to "get that paper". I have freed myself from empty consumerist desires. I am not submissive to the capitalist behemoth, which has constructed a culture where individual happiness is hinged upon how much sh*t you're able to purchase from them in order to "stunt" on the next man. My monetary needs are wholly to subsist and to fund my retreat to secluded rural lands where I will live my days in a zen-like meditative state while playing the bongos.*clicks fingers like a Beatnik*
lmao at the way you quoted that.

I hope to reach this stage at some point in my life, but right now I NEEED THAT MONEY. Dunno about bongos though, im more of a string instrument man.

I have no desire to "get that paper". I have freed myself from empty consumerist desires. I am not submissive to the capitalist behemoth, which has constructed a culture where individual happiness is hinged upon how much sh*t you're able to purchase from them in order to "stunt" on the next man. My monetary needs are wholly to subsist and to fund my retreat to Grenada where I will live my days in a zen-like meditative state while throwing coconuts at my girlfriend.

Thats part of the problem with 'the youth' nowadays, they are too money hungry. Its one of the biggest problems, I think
I think it is a good thing, some of them just need to be taught to channel it in an effective way other than criminal acts.
The things they desire, and the things they want, are not things that can be attained by someone of their age, legally. Therefore, the only course of action for them, is to do things the illegal way. Children of the past were only interested in things they could realistically get, not things they see their older, 25 year old brother, having. If your under the age of 17, making money should be one of the last things on your mind, and all this society is teaching them is for them to live beyond their means, which is usually what they carry through with them in their older years, which is where the problems are magnified.

seeing people in harsh circumstancesi keep seeing one tramp everyday i pass him, just jams at the traffic lights all daydunno where he sleeps but for the past year ive been living where im living i ust look at him and say f*cki aint letting that happen to me, by any means necessary. . .