A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest djbmc

the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is 08, you cant be blatantly racist 'cause you will get air. They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here. Whether they work or not they are the enemies. Either they are taking hard working peoples tax money or they are "stealing our jobs"Thye have gone from the National Front and racist people for some strange reason seem to agree with BNP views. Funny coincidence that

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?
Exactly..

Exactly..
I would like you to address this Mr Ash before you talk about anything elsesafe

The link between Combat 18 and the BNPThe link between Combat 18 and the BNP goes back to the early 1990's. Combat 18 provided "security" at BNP meetings and events. Wells, as one of the senior organisers in Combat 18, knew of Nick Griffin. He regarded the BNP leader as a figure who shared many of the fundamental beliefs of the far right such as Holocaust denial and forcible repatriation. Wells is sceptical of the apparent transformation that Griffin claims for himself and his party. He believes most members do not support the party's change in policy from forcible to voluntary repatriation. He said, "Your average BNP supporter isn't as intellectual as Griffin. They would be just like 'Okay, ship 'em up, let's get a boat off' and that would be it. It would be as simple as that. But Griffin knows he's not going to get elected by saying things like that." http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/1672100.stmYou are supporting a racist party. You only see what the party does on the surface but underneath they are scum.Griffin denies the holocaust took place. Do you support these warped brainwashed views?

this the first thing on the site i saw IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Guest Sean Ash
Sean your such a racist man you never change. With these Sly ones we're not dumb.If someone discriminates against any person or people based primarily on their race or background, or judges a whole group of people on the actions of few then they are prejudice. Historically from what I have seen and heard the BNP have prejudice views so this is why alot of people don't support them regardless of any of their other policies
But now you are calling me a racist man.. and I wasn't trying to be sly I am actually asking a question.This is exactly what I am talking about.Now days it seems easy to call someone racist or prejudice.. these words are thrown around like anything.Nelson mandela fought for South Africa and the ideginous peoples.. now he is a hero. On the other hand you have British people trying to do the same and they are racists?P.s Don't confuse me for a full Brit. I am half Irish but I can see where they may be coming from unlike others brainwashed by media.

Guest Sean Ash
About Left wingers, right wing don't work mate.
But this is what I keep hearing from people... then it is the same two parties governing this country and it seems to be the same people suffering through their policies.
they're both right, albeit slightly less so than the BNP, and Facism is a political movement that originated in Italy before the second world war, so the BNP aren't facists, however they may share some of their beliefs on subjects such as immigration.
But I don't see any problem with what they are saying about immigration.Nick Griffin said that he is not against immigration, he is against MASS immigration.. is that not understandable?I think he is right.
huh.gif did u even read my post? i never said he was wrong...... i think there needs to be a tighter rein on immigration, but the BNP are a one subject party and they don't have the depth of knowledge needed to run a country. And just because an MP says one thing don't think he won't go and do the complete opposite when he has the freedom to do so.
I agree..But it seems the word 'immigration' is a touchy subject and many start throwing the racist word towards people that do mention it like people have thrown the word at me many a time for mentioning the word immigration.

Guest Sean Ash
It was proven time ago that the BNP have ties to many racist organisations like Combat 18. Remember I gave you a link time ago about this in a thread similar to this one.Do you know Ash you are playing right into the peoples hands that want to bring this country down by supporting the BNP. They want people to hate each other and destroy the sovereignty of this nation. You should focus your efforts more on how the EU are destroying the foundations of this country and will have full control over everything very soon considering you leader signed it all over to them. You want to look closer to home at the people in government who are killing this country.When you look at he majority of supporters of the BNP dont you fell ashamed as most look like low life scum who want to blame there misfortunes on others.
I don't understand why the BNP would destroy the sovereignty of this nation? I swear they are trying to preserve the sovereignty of this Nation and that's why they are active?The BNP claim that they are not affiliated to these groups I.e. Combat 18, Redwatch etc.And you are right..New Labour have turned this Country over... but it is easy to point the finger at them when the solution remains unanswered and the question is: who would replace them and do different?Who would take us out of the EU?You say the BNP look like 'low life scum' but that is just judgism is it not? They probably feel like low life scum and that is why they are campaigning rightly.I don't see them harming others..look.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=9769147477
Tbh I'd like to see you answer one of my posts.An openly racist party cannot be in control of a country.The BNP seems to be composed of ignorant people who think the countries ills will be solved bu turfing anyone not white as a ghost out.You are fully aware of how the BNP views people, there isnt much point in this 'coyness'..
I am not trying to be coy.. This is what I mean..I am just asking for someone to SHOW ME with proof.I am sorry I won't be brainwashed by people who just persuade others and influence them into voting a particular way.Show me the evidence.

Guest Sean Ash
Your doing a great work contributing towards the downfall of England Ash.Keep it up.
Why? because I asked a question and yet again people fail to discuss the topic and instead, they turn it into a individual debate?Is that why I am failing? because I want to understand something?

Sean your such a racist man you never change. With these Sly ones we're not dumb.If someone discriminates against any person or people based primarily on their race or background, or judges a whole group of people on the actions of few then they are prejudice. Historically from what I have seen and heard the BNP have prejudice views so this is why alot of people don't support them regardless of any of their other policies
But now you are calling me a racist man.. and I wasn't trying to be sly I am actually asking a question.This is exactly what I am talking about.Now days it seems easy to call someone racist or prejudice.. these words are thrown around like anything.Nelson mandela fought for South Africa and the ideginous peoples.. now he is a hero. On the other hand you have British people trying to do the same and they are racists?P.s Don't confuse me for a full Brit. I am half Irish but I can see where they may be coming from unlike others brainwashed by media.
should be banned for this comment

Guest Eduardo
This is 08, you cant be blatantly racist 'cause you will get air. They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here. Whether they work or not they are the enemies. Either they are taking hard working peoples tax money or they are "stealing our jobs"Thye have gone from the National Front and racist people for some strange reason seem to agree with BNP views. Funny coincidence that
Basically.

Guest Sean Ash
should be banned for this comment
Yeah I should be innitI should be isolated, just like you isolate others because their views differ..Kill meBan meIsolate meand you are the good people?

Guest Sean Ash
Basically.
So you would agree with scrapping nationalism and maybe living in a world of globalisation?

Guest Eduardo

Can't you read?

They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here
Key wordsBesides the question you asked is absolutely nothing to do with whether the BNP are racist or not.