A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash
the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?
Exactly..
I would like you to address this Mr Ash before you talk about anything elsesafe
this has still not been addressed......
Well, Chinese people are born in Britain and they are called Chinese. Same with Indians, Asians and other nationals.I noticed that when Jamaica played England at old trafford a few years ago.. many black british peoples were suddenly wearing Jamaica Shirts and sitting in the Jamaican end.What is it? can people just pick their nationality when they want to?
no they are called chinks, pakis darkies etc by bnp followers
Have you heard this first hand? with your own ear? or are you going by hearsay?
yes. yes. no.
Who said it? and who was it directed to?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we have proven to you Ash that Nick Griffin the leader of the scum BNP is a racist and holocaust denier will you still look to support them?
But I never supported them in the first place. I did say this a lot of times in this topic.I just wanted to understand why they were seen as racists because from my perspective it seemed that they were just fighting for their land.
Now you see that they are nothing but enemys of this country.You have been educated that there leader Nick Griffin is a vile racist holocaust denier.Its best to not mention the BNP anymore and move on to helping this country out.BNP only are there to stir hate and divert you from the real issues.

Guest djbmc
the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?
Exactly..
Well, Chinese people are born in Britain and they are called Chinese. Same with Indians, Asians and other nationals.I noticed that when Jamaica played England at old trafford a few years ago.. many black british peoples were suddenly wearing Jamaica Shirts and sitting in the Jamaican end.What is it? can people just pick their nationality when they want to?
yes. yes. no.
you've missed the point tho, a lot of chinese, indian etc.. ppl have retained their cultural backgrounds. However i doubt very much 50 cent knows where in africa his decendants are from and is every bit as american as any white guy, more so even than say irish or italian americans, and yet because he's black you expect him to give money and aid to the country of his origin?

Guest Sean Ash
So now we have proven to you Ash that Nick Griffin the leader of the scum BNP is a racist and holocaust denier will you still look to support them?
But I never supported them in the first place. I did say this a lot of times in this topic.I just wanted to understand why they were seen as racists because from my perspective it seemed that they were just fighting for their land.
Now you see that they are nothing but enemys of this country.Its best to not mention the BNP anymore and move on to helping this country out.BNP only are there to stir hate and divert you from the real issues.
So you believe the EU to be the real problem to this country..Why?what impact will it have on this country if we were more involved?what would change?

Guest Sean Ash
Exactly..
yes. yes. no.
you've missed the point tho, a lot of chinese, indian etc.. ppl have retained their cultural backgrounds. However i doubt very much 50 cent knows where in africa his decendants are from and is every bit as american as any white guy, more so even than say irish or italian americans, and yet because he's black you expect him to give money and aid to the country of his origin?
The thing is..there will be no more culture in the years to come.What is happening to this country now, will eventually come upon other races.

You said a few correct things in that passage, only thing is not the way you intended, specifically the highlighted. I believe I would be better off without that happening. As people, I think we would be better off without the interference of Thou Great White Man! Not only because we wouldnt have anyone to blame but ourselves but we would have some wealth to start with.Can you really not see that the World is the way it is because of White people? Do you not think its a bit of a coincidnce that, GENERALLY, the richest countries are White and the poorest are Black? Same for people in the world and so you can see its not fantasy, in this country. To stop you coming back with a stupid reply (I can read your limited mind), obviously there are poor White people, not everyone can be rich.If you dont have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, then you cant. Standing up to a bully in school is far easier than this bully. This bully is more like an abusive father or husband. One that doesnt even have to depend on physical abuse anymore because mentally they have you under their control. The type that has repeatedly told you your ugly and without me there would be no you. Now when you take a higher power like NSPCC or wherever victims of domestic abuse can go to out of the equation, you are stuck on a long, dark road to nowhere.There needs to be money to start with. When there isnt general wealth in a community, race or whatever then there can not be a cycle where money goes between sellers and buyers enough to create a market like was the South Asians have established over here. That has to come from elsewhere like it did with them, HOME! But oh, theres isnt money at home, why not?You complain when people cant see your point of view, but you dont seem to be able to see facts that are staring in your face if you just opened your eyes and looked at the richest and poorest people/countries in the world. Slavery still hurts
But is that not why Nick Griffin said he wants people to go home, with his help in order to bring the economy back up in your home countries?Look at all the corruption in Africa. Look at African politicians... you think that they are any better of people?I accept that the BRITISH took from you.. but you must accept the reason as to why..1. because they were greedy2. because they wanted power and total control over you3. because they were thinking of themselvesThe reasons why you failed to capture the power1. because you were greedy2. because you wanted power over your own people3. because you were not thinking of your people but yourselves.. individually.Those that have left Africa.. to make fortunes...How much do they contribute to their country?What do they give back to their own people?They like to go around complaining of what white people did to their people... but what are they doing to change their countries?NOTHING.White people like me donate to chairities to aid children suffering in Africa.What have you given to your homeland my friend?for all your wealth ad fortune you have accumilated in this country.what do you give?
Oh so Nick Griffin wants for everyone to go home so they can prosper NOT solely for the benefit of Indiginous people like himself? I see, well let's all vote BNP to make not just UK but the whole World a better place. Thing is I have never heard him mention making trading fair or any other Worldly issues, but you know what I'll take your reliable word for it.How can we fail to capture because we were greedy, but they captured because they were greedy? The other points for taking over are valid, but that is not the point. They have taken over and created an evil world for their own gain. Everyone wanted power over their own so to me that doesnt count. You had that happening over here where Counties used to fight over land, so that doesnt count IMO Dont really understand the other point.End of the day we live in a World, right or wrong where people are selfish. You ask most people and they will say that is the way of the capitalist world. How do you know that Black people dont give back to Africa? I bet you Kojo from down the road there on Peckham High Street is giving back to his people at home. I know quite a few Ghanains that go and take garms and that sort of thing back to people in home.You cant ask me what I do for my people, I'm out here trying to make my own money, once again, the capitalist way of life. I'm not struggling 'cause I live at home but I by no way have money to give to other people unless I'm getting something back. Once again, capitalist...Wealth? Black wealthy people yeah? You know any? I dont so I couldnt tell you what they give. Thats not to say that they arent out there, I dont know any so I dont know none of their businessYou know why, once again, your the poster child? Your arguement is sound when read and not questioned. Thats how people like Nick Griffin survive and gain credibility. Put them on a forum like Questiontime with someone like, por ejemplo, me cool.gif give us the same amount of time to speak and he'd get dismantled.Ignorant arguements are not thought through properly. Why? Because they are ignorant! You answer with half-truth's and answers that APPEAR to be correct until questioned. I can counter your arguement all day long without much thought, the same cant be said for you and yours

Guest Sean Ash
WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST PISSED THAT FOR 1000 YEARS THEY RULED US WOGS WITH AN IRON FISTRAPED OUR WOMEN TOOK OUR JEWELLS PILLAGED THE DARKIES VILLAGES AND LAND CREATED RACIAL TENSIONS WHICH STILL CONTINUE 2 FESTER TO THIS DAY.NOW THE DARKIES ARE COMING BACK WITH STRONG ECONOMIES AND MILITANT ISLAM...THEY REAP WAT THEY SOWED...
So the BNP are right to exist then? to stop you from taking them over?

Now you see that they are nothing but enemys of this country.Its best to not mention the BNP anymore and move on to helping this country out.BNP only are there to stir hate and divert you from the real issues.
So you believe the EU to be the real problem to this country..Why?what impact will it have on this country if we were more involved?what would change?
The £ will be wiped out.You will have total open borders to all EU states which will include more countries in time to come. When leaders speak of a New World Order they mean they want to create a one world government.They will start by having the EU and now they are creating other super power blocks like the North American Union and Asian Pacific Union. You will have the Africa block soon to come followed by other super power blocks. Its all about having everyone intergrated and having a one world government.Many politicans admit thats what the ultimate goal is in time to come. Just google New World Order and research it yourself.They want to create a police state were you are all potential crimianls and tracked everywere you go. You are already seeing the foundations of this happening all around you.

Guest Sean Ash
You said a few correct things in that passage, only thing is not the way you intended, specifically the highlighted. I believe I would be better off without that happening. As people, I think we would be better off without the interference of Thou Great White Man! Not only because we wouldnt have anyone to blame but ourselves but we would have some wealth to start with.Can you really not see that the World is the way it is because of White people? Do you not think its a bit of a coincidnce that, GENERALLY, the richest countries are White and the poorest are Black? Same for people in the world and so you can see its not fantasy, in this country. To stop you coming back with a stupid reply (I can read your limited mind), obviously there are poor White people, not everyone can be rich.If you dont have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, then you cant. Standing up to a bully in school is far easier than this bully. This bully is more like an abusive father or husband. One that doesnt even have to depend on physical abuse anymore because mentally they have you under their control. The type that has repeatedly told you your ugly and without me there would be no you. Now when you take a higher power like NSPCC or wherever victims of domestic abuse can go to out of the equation, you are stuck on a long, dark road to nowhere.There needs to be money to start with. When there isnt general wealth in a community, race or whatever then there can not be a cycle where money goes between sellers and buyers enough to create a market like was the South Asians have established over here. That has to come from elsewhere like it did with them, HOME! But oh, theres isnt money at home, why not?You complain when people cant see your point of view, but you dont seem to be able to see facts that are staring in your face if you just opened your eyes and looked at the richest and poorest people/countries in the world. Slavery still hurts
But is that not why Nick Griffin said he wants people to go home, with his help in order to bring the economy back up in your home countries?Look at all the corruption in Africa. Look at African politicians... you think that they are any better of people?I accept that the BRITISH took from you.. but you must accept the reason as to why..1. because they were greedy2. because they wanted power and total control over you3. because they were thinking of themselvesThe reasons why you failed to capture the power1. because you were greedy2. because you wanted power over your own people3. because you were not thinking of your people but yourselves.. individually.Those that have left Africa.. to make fortunes...How much do they contribute to their country?What do they give back to their own people?They like to go around complaining of what white people did to their people... but what are they doing to change their countries?NOTHING.White people like me donate to chairities to aid children suffering in Africa.What have you given to your homeland my friend?for all your wealth ad fortune you have accumilated in this country.what do you give?
Oh so Nick Griffin wants for everyone to go home so they can prosper NOT solely for the benefit of Indiginous people like himself? I see, well let's all vote BNP to make not just UK but the whole World a better place. Thing is I have never heard him mention making trading fair or any other Worldly issues, but you know what I'll take your reliable word for it.How can we fail to capture because we were greedy, but they captured because they were greedy? The other points for taking over are valid, but that is not the point. They have taken over and created an evil world for their own gain. Everyone wanted power over their own so to me that doesnt count. You had that happening over here where Counties used to fight over land, so that doesnt count IMO Dont really understand the other point.End of the day we live in a World, right or wrong where people are selfish. You ask most people and they will say that is the way of the capitalist world. How do you know that Black people dont give back to Africa? I bet you Kojo from down the road there on Peckham High Street is giving back to his people at home. I know quite a few Ghanains that go and take garms and that sort of thing back to people in home.You cant ask me what I do for my people, I'm out here trying to make my own money, once again, the capitalist way of life. I'm not struggling 'cause I live at home but I by no way have money to give to other people unless I'm getting something back. Once again, capitalist...Wealth? Black wealthy people yeah? You know any? I dont so I couldnt tell you what they give. Thats not to say that they arent out there, I dont know any so I dont know none of their businessYou know why, once again, your the poster child? Your arguement is sound when read and not questioned. Thats how people like Nick Griffin survive and gain credibility. Put them on a forum like Questiontime with someone like, por ejemplo, me cool.gif give us the same amount of time to speak and he'd get dismantled.Ignorant arguements are not thought through properly. Why? Because they are ignorant! You answer with half-truth's and answers that APPEAR to be correct until questioned. I can counter your arguement all day long without much thought, the same cant be said for you and yours
It's not that my answers are 'half truths', it's just the fact that you are up your own arse so much you have aquired a taste for sh*t whilst I cannot be bothered to type long essays to you because you remain biased no matter what is said. You just see from your own perspective and you are always on the defense where I am open for the truth.I know plenty of wealthy black rich people.Black rich people that drive BMW converts.. Black rich people that own more then 4 properties and rent them out to white people.Black rich people that have more then myself even.You cannot say that there are no rich black people in the world today.. we are in '08 blad.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST PISSED THAT FOR 1000 YEARS THEY RULED US WOGS WITH AN IRON FISTRAPED OUR WOMEN TOOK OUR JEWELLS PILLAGED THE DARKIES VILLAGES AND LAND CREATED RACIAL TENSIONS WHICH STILL CONTINUE 2 FESTER TO THIS DAY.NOW THE DARKIES ARE COMING BACK WITH STRONG ECONOMIES AND MILITANT ISLAM...THEY REAP WAT THEY SOWED...
The funny thing is we are all being used.You think you are getting something back when all you are is a tool for them to wreck havoc.They love it when they see people fighting against each other. They would be very pissed if we all got together to fight against the sytem they have set up.

Guest Sean Ash
Lo@ l u lot have got time..acting like u dont kno what ash is all about..The intentions behind the topic was bait.. Deep down he knows the truth.But he is having u lot for a Mug with no handle
It's funny how everyone thinks they are mystic meg.

Guest djbmc
The funny thing is we are all being used.They love it when they see people fighting against each other. They would be very pissed if we all got together to fight against the sytem they have set up.
i don't really believe in all this NWO stuff but that is true.

Guest Sean Ash
The £ will be wiped out.You will have total open borders to all EU states which will include more countries in time to come. When leaders speak of a New World Order they mean they want to create a one world government.They will start by having the EU and now they are creating other super power blocks like the North American Union and Asian Pacific Union. You will have the Africa block soon to come followed by other super power blocks. Its all about having everyone intergrated and having a one world government.Many politicans admit thats what the ultimate goal is in time to come. Just google New World Order and research it yourself.They want to create a police state were you are all potential crimianls and tracked everywere you go. You are already seeing the foundations of this happening all around you.
I know about the NWO.I am wondering.. have you read a book by William Cooper called 'behold the pale white horse'?He is dead now as he was sh*t by a Police Officer just after 9/11.But if you haven't read it (again you probably have) then read it. I am reading it now and it is very interesting.

The funny thing is we are all being used.They love it when they see people fighting against each other. They would be very pissed if we all got together to fight against the sytem they have set up.
i don't really believe in all this NWO stuff but that is true.
There is lots of dis-information about the NWO but there has been so many highly regarded people who have blatantly stated they want a New World Order. It aint a conspiracy theory.Here is just an example of 2 people stating they want a New World Order. There are many many more.Gordon BrownGeorge Bush

Guest Sean Ash
The funny thing is we are all being used.You think you are getting something back when all you are is a tool for them to wreck havoc.They love it when they see people fighting against each other. They would be very pissed if we all got together to fight against the sytem they have set up.
Thun,Do you think this world as mean't to be any different?All people do is fight and argue.. like we are all doing now..I am being called names, people want to harm me, they assume that I am out to destroy..how will the world get better when there is no faith?How can the world rise above this when people are quick to point the finger at others yet then later wonder why we are so segregated?also..If the NWO wants us all to intergrate, what's wrong with that? Is that not what you oppose the BNP for?

I know about the NWO.I am wondering.. have you read a book by William Cooper called 'behold the pale white horse'?He is dead now as he was sh*t by a Police Officer just after 9/11.But if you haven't read it (again you probably have) then read it. I am reading it now and it is very interesting.
William Copper was a remarkable man.You got to be careful with Behold a Pale Horse. It is a great book but even Cooper admits he was fed lots of bad information which is in the book and regrets putting it in there.A good documentary which you should watch is Terrorstorm. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947Its got so much information you will find very useful.

Thun,Do you think this world as mean't to be any different?All people do is fight and argue.. like we are all doing now..I am being called names, people want to harm me, they assume that I am out to destroy..how will the world get better when there is no faith?How can the world rise above this when people are quick to point the finger at others yet then later wonder why we are so segregated?also..If the NWO wants us all to intergrate, what's wrong with that? Is that not what you oppose the BNP for?
They want to integrate you but not in the nice friendly way you think. Its all about control.Dont forget we are becoming a society were we are all potential criminals. In the future if things carry on we wont even trust each other.They want a society were you are a servant to the government. You will have everything tracked. This will not make a better society but a fearful scared society who are at the will of the government.

Guest Sean Ash
William Copper was a remarkable man.You got to be careful with Behold a Pale Horse. It is a great book but even Cooper admits he was fed lots of bad information which is in the book and regrets putting it in there.A good documentary which you should watch is Terrorstorm. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947Its got so much information you will find very useful.
Cheers mate.. would love to see more.But could you just answer my last question above because I am confused..If we were to opperate under one government, where the world was one again.. intergration and free to go anywhere..what would be wrong with this? why would it be such a bad thing?

Guest Sean Ash
They want to integrate you but not in the nice friendly way you think. Its all about control.Dont forget we are becoming a society were we are all potential criminals. In the future if things carry on we wont even trust each other.They want a society were you are a servant to the government. You will have everything tracked. This will not make a better society but a fearful scared society who are at the will of the government.
So you know about the great philosopher Michel Foucault and his ideology on panopticism?Can I just oppose a second.. just to be open and see things from the other side. (from their perspective)As humans, we can sometimes lose control and murder, rape, harm others.. would it not be for our best interests to have a more monitored society?Not where cameras are in your house, but when outside, you are seen, therefore you must remain responcible.

But could you just answer my last question above because I am confused..If we were to opperate under one government, where the world was one again.. intergration and free to go anywhere..what would be wrong with this? why would it be such a bad thing?
They want to integrate you but not in the nice friendly way you think. Its all about control.Dont forget we are becoming a society were we are all potential criminals. In the future if things carry on we wont even trust each other.They want a society were you are a servant to the government. You will have everything tracked. This will not make a better society but a fearful scared society who are at the will of the government

Guest Sean Ash
ashman y u always talkin bout racial issues???
Because whether you like to believe it or not, for many, there are racial issues.Don't blame the people for this though, blame the brainwashers that inject this hatred into people in the first place.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
ashman y u always talkin bout racial issues???
Because whether you like to believe it or not, for many, there are racial issues.Don't blame the people for this though, blame the brainwashers that inject this hatred into people in the first place.
do u have a job?