Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mic Man

fuck shit fucking fuck!!!

50 posts in this topic

my mum just rang me saying my car has been clamped cos my "permit wasnt displayed properly"f*ck*ng hell man.. i swear parking fines get me more mad than anything elsef*ck*ng £120

Pissed. Those fines are ridiculous though.Last weekend my friend had his car towed. £430.

lmao hahahahapissed

the ultimate pisstakebet it was a nigerian that did itthem guys will sell their soul for riches

clamp and a £120 fine!? thats harsh, there £40 where i live

lolMan had his money set aside for sutten and the budgets gone by 9.30 am.PISSZLED!

lolMan had his money set aside for sutten and the budgets gone by 9.30 am.PISSZLED!
LMAOf*ckery.

laugh.gif:D:D

They come like the mafia with a badge.

:D:D:D
that cut me deep dude angry.gif:D

pissed

Bolt Cutters are your friend smile.gif
lol, that's what everyone where I live uses.. or they borrow my neighbour's chainsaw.120 is a bump. for us it's 80

Pissed. Those fines are ridiculous though.Last weekend my friend had his car towed. £430.
feelin the pain, mine was £400 release fee. so f*ck*ng pissed.

pissed
Bolt Cutters are your friend smile.gif
lol, that's what everyone where I live uses.. or they borrow my neighbour's chainsaw.120 is a bump. for us it's 80
Chainsaw is a bait one..Bare noise and izzums would attract attentionBolt cutters are alot - I snip and that sh*t is off!

Feel ur painJust got a fine for turning right when Im supposed to turn left, Im contesting it tho cause the sent me a charge certificate but never sent the penalty notice in the first instance + I don't remember doing that sh*t, someone might of cloned my registration.Just got flashed for bussing a redlight but that was amber when I went through so im contesting that when it comes aswell.This is all in Haringey, they don't f*ck about at all, cameras & meter maids everywhere.

Feel ur painJust got a fine for turning right when Im supposed to turn left, Im contesting it tho cause the sent me a charge certificate but never sent the penalty notice in the first instance + I don't remember doing that sh*t, someone might of cloned my registration.Just got flashed for bussing a redlight but that was amber when I went through so im contesting that when it comes aswell.This is all in Haringey, they don't f*ck about at all, cameras & meter maids everywhere.
Thats f*cked. and the appeal process is sooo long as well.i swear they take the piss with the fines as well. How can they justify £80 for parking on a yellow line. Does it course £80 worth of damage or inconvenience to other drivers??? NO!

last time my girls bredren got clamped outside when she stayed the night, went to the local moroccan mechanic, set the guy a score and he borrowed us his bolt cutters, had it off in minutes.

you might as well buy bolt cutters and throw em in the boot just incase you ever get clamped.

you might as well buy bolt cutters and throw em in the boot just incase you ever get clamped.
very true, good investment.

but do the council not store your details and expect a payment from u?in the sameway as getting a parking fine and then just throwing away the ticket?