Our season countdown topic

Guest Eduardo

Guest Eduardo

TF made a good point in another topic, we have 8 cup finals remaining.Meaning we have to forget about the previous 4 draws and ensure that we win as many of the remaining games as possible.There are still 24 points up for grabs, we are only 3 points behind Man Utd and we have to play them, which means that we still do have a big say in the title race.Obviously the likes of Fabregas and van Persie will have to be key and Adebayor has to regain form.Discuss

Simply we need to win 8 games on the bounce.Taking the remaining 6 points from March are CRITICAL. I cant stress how important for Arsenal February & March was! Defeat to Chelsea sees us kiss our title ambitions away bar a very big slip...If we have 12 more points than we have today by 6pm on Sunday 13th April, I'll be a VERY CONFIDENT MAN!!! Ideally van Persie would have come back two games earlier and Bendtner would have more game experience. Rosicky pretty much needs to be fit for Liverpool, or he a write off for the season. It would be nice if Diaby could stay fit too.I still worry about Almunia....

Simply we need to win 8 games on the bounce.Taking the remaining 6 points from March are CRITICAL. I cant stress how important for Arsenal February & March was! Defeat to Chelsea sees us kiss our title ambitions away bar a very big slip...If we have 12 more points than we have today by 6pm on Sunday 13th April, I'll be a VERY CONFIDENT MAN!!! Ideally van Persie would have come back two games earlier and Bendtner would have more game experience. Rosicky pretty much needs to be fit for Liverpool, or he a write off for the season. It would be nice if Diaby could stay fit too.I still worry about Almunia....
I dont think thats likely tbh

Its gonna be hard last 8 games but i think if we beat chelsea on sunday we can do the rest but i think samller players in the team will help us win the title ie flamini, walcott, clichy. its about the spirit of the bigger players imo the likes of adebayor, hleb especially them two they look not bothered about certian games like for instance the wigan game they were bitching about the pitch rather than trying to do something bout it.#