Homage to:

Mr. Gayle

Just over a month now and COD4 will be collecting dust, well until the new maps come out.I am just hoping this GTA will be proper sick.Anyway let pay homage to one of the best game series around, which one was your fave, missions ??For me it has to be Vice City, the music, the missions, was sick. I clocked up some serious hours on that game, man knew the map off by heart.The bank mission > ________________The Scarface house > ______________

Im trying not to expect too much so i dont get dissapointed but cnt help expectin it to be sick1 thing i have read that seems more realistic but like it will be annoying after a while is that having to pick the lock of a car before you can take it. its a minor thing but i can see it getting annoying when you get far into the game.

ErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAnyway let pay homage to one of the best game series around, which one was your fave, missions ??For me it has to be Vice City, the music, the missions, was sick. I clocked up some serious hours on that game, man knew the map off by heart.The bank mission > ________________The Scarface house > ______________

I'll be honest i wasnt really looking forward to GTAIV up until recently... watching teasers got me a bit hype about it.San Andreas is my favourite for its sheer size...there was practically always something to do and somewhere to go which made it limitless in my eyes...bare areas to explore and myths to expose.

Guest djbmc
Im trying not to expect too much so i dont get dissapointed but cnt help expectin it to be sick1 thing i have read that seems more realistic but like it will be annoying after a while is that having to pick the lock of a car before you can take it. its a minor thing but i can see it getting annoying when you get far into the game.
yeah but won't it be more like the scarface game? call up ur connect and he'll come with ur own armoured up whip? To be honest this game is getting bare hyped, i sort want the multiplayer to be kind of like world of warcraft where u can have ur own career and sh*t but it'll probably be standard death match. Best one was San Andreas, just going off and exploring sh*t, although losing ur car in the middle of hill billy land and having to run for a good ten minutes just get to the nearest road was a piss take.

Guest Mr. Estacado

SAN ANDREASTHE MISSION ON THE TRAIN WITH THE JET PACKAND THE MISSION WHEN YOU INFILTRATE THE ARMY BASEBANG BANG GRAND THEFT AUTO 2 USERSBLOWIN UP FACTORIES FOR THE YAKUZAS>_

Well I know come that Tuesday soon as my driving lesson is over I will be off to my local Game and buying it OR I may change my lesson for the following day and go at 8 am to buy it hmmm!Anyways, I'm one of the few here that has kept themselves from reading a lot about the game, or trying to get too hyped about it because when I do I don't seem to play it much.