Nathan Ellingtonovic

H.Y.D.S.M.S

Nathan Ellington is hoping to earn a shock call-up to the Bosnia and Herzegovina squad. The Watford striker is married to a Bosnian and has now revealed that he plans to discover if he can become eligible to represent the Balkan nation. Ellington already qualifies to play for England, Dominican Republic and Jamaica. He has so-far resisted overtures to play for either of the Caribbean nations but the Bradford-born forward claims he would be happy to turn out for Bosnia and is planning talks to find out if his dream can become a reality. AmbitionSpeaking to Bosnian state television, Ellington said: "I love Bosnia and Herzegovina. "I went there last summer with my wife, we visited Sarajevo and several other places. I was fascinated by the beauty of the country. "My wife proposed the idea of me playing for their national team and I really liked the idea and I hope to make the contact with the officials soon. "I would just like to help them."http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3288839,00.html