New York

ShowermanSamuel

If u go Macy's ask for the tourist 11% discount card.Yeah SOHO and lafayette ends are good, more boutique and smaller designer shops.
I didnt kno about that until the LAST thing i bought in there but minor anyway everything i bought was already cheap.
LOLU know what I went during independance time and had the card so on top of the 11% they had sum next crazy discounts.Oh yeah Dr. Jays as well thats near Macys.BTW, by New York do u just mean Manhatten or next boroughs?

POINT ^I also recommend going to Brooklyn (IF YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING) and hitting some places up there, SOME CHEAP NICE sh*t.Walking in Manhattan alone though, I remember standing outside the ESPN bar and just looking at what everyone was wearingno homo, no beggin, no bredrin, no anythingbut them dudes are fly, in 10 minutes the amount of SICK SICK creps I saw...esh

I need to go back to New York. Thinking about going for a week after my last year in uni to celebrate.Actually can't remember most of the strett names for shopping. I think I was on 7th Avenue in Manhattan. There's a big Macy's and a Footlocker. Sorry, that's all I can remember.

Dan Early, beg you send me a link to an application form to your jobs. If this is one of the perks of working hard then I want in.Pretty please.
PM me innit, you can't just come into the game at my place... they have to ask you to come (or someone can bring you in). But I can tell you how to get in somewhere else to get the neccessary experience and clients that then make a company like the one I work for want you.
We're stayin in Manhattan so ideally there but I'll duck to other areas on the tube or cab if its worth a look.
U know what part?Street ave? hotel?Allow central park, that place is too big and unless u got time u'll just end up getting lost (we did)
45 West 44th Street
Bit dated but I found the threads I was on bout beforeone some guy madehttp://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36708the one i madehttp://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41583
Bless for that