Indecent Proposal

LuLu

so a rich gentleman/ladywoman offers you and your partner £1 million squid only on the condition that he/she can spend the whole night with your partner ?what would your answer be, would you decline their offer ?

Guest Smell Of Death
for £1 million you can take my bitch for the yearseriously though its one night and then shes back worst case scenario she leaves wid the guy and you got a mill
corrected it for you there

SMH the answer is obvious.......YESif it was a gf id want the money in my hand thoif it was the wife i'd tell man to film it and send me the tape..... that way when i divorice her on grounds of adultery and irreperable damage to my self elsteem im guranteed at least half....i can live with half a mill(if it was u lulu i couldnt do it tho... i luv u too much......laugh.gif, what would ur answer be tho?)

definately not...i wouldn't prostitute myself for any amount of money...and i wouln't want to be with someone whos going to do that either.i know everyones going to be like....you're chatting sh*t....its £1 million everyone would do it.but really...no. and my partner would definately not marry me/divorce me if thats what i was on

Guest Smell Of Death
definately not...i wouldn't prostitute myself for any amount of money...and i wouln't want to be with someone whos going to do that either.i know everyones going to be like....you're chatting sh*t....its £1 million everyone would do it.but really...no. and my partner would definately not marry me/divorce me if thats what i was on
lolthem fake chicks therewhen the P's are dropped on u ull drop them kknickers quicker than speedy gonzalez llow chattin

lolthem fake chicks therewhen the P's are dropped on u ull drop them kknickers quicker than speedy gonzalez llow chattin
i don't need to drop my knickers to get money...i perfectly capable of making my own money...in a respectable way.that is the reason i am at university...so i can make an honest living.if thats the way i wanted to make money then i would just be a stripper/video girl/prostitute or something.don't judge everyone by your own standards.

I swear you talk the most sense on here sometimes.No way would I let another man f*ck my wife. I plan to be very wealthy anyway so money wont be an issue but even if it was no amount of money could be substitute for my wifes glorious but exclusive Vajayjay.And SMH @ marrying a woman willing to prostitute herself for a mil.

seriously i see alot of people holding their e-fists in the air like their righteous and wouldnt do thisin reality if there was a box of pinkies totaling 1 million pounds in exchange for 1 night with ur wifeman dem would be spreadin their wifes p*ssy lips sayin is this wide enuff sir?