Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

From which store can i purchase

22 posts in this topic

A blk bandana?

just go to the market

just go to the market

I bet your lookin for a fully black bandana with no designs on it or nuffin.Good luck chuck

just go to the market
Nearest to me is Wembley i dunno if they sell bandanas there.

just go to the market
Nearest to me is Wembley i dunno if they sell bandanas there.
I don't even live in London and I can tell you they do.

black bandana gang man are gangsta
You could never take man for no wanksta

black bandana gang man are gangsta
dry.gif

lmao hit camden market....need one of those to go with my stussy bandito tee cool.gif

lmao hit camden market....need one of those to go with my stussy bandito tee cool.gif
dont u think that would be a bit much

Go to a hairshop...they probably got them.*Remembers when girls used to buss bandanas*

How can u not know were to get a bandanna

I bet your lookin for a fully black bandana with no designs on it or nuffin.Good luck chuck
I'm looking for 1 like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510h...e1L._AA280_.jpg
ohh dem bait ones.hounslow highstreet. sum american shop opposite woolworths.
Thanks i'll see if they got it at the Wembley Market if not there i'll go to the Camden 1 cos Hounslow is kinda far, i'm just looking to wear it underneath my New Era Cap.

I'm looking for 1 like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510h...e1L._AA280_.jpg
Thanks i'll see if they got it at the Wembley Market if not there i'll go to the Camden 1 cos Hounslow is kinda far, i'm just looking to wear it underneath my New Era Cap.
lol llow lookin like a victim.this aint new york, and its not 04 where ppl were copyin new yorkers.llow ur soul

lol llow lookin like a victim.this aint new york, and its not 04 where ppl were copyin new yorkers.llow ur soul
Yeah ok who made you a fashion guru?

You don't need to be a fashion guru to know how to dress.

How can u not know were to get a bandanna
Exactly

You don't need to be a fashion guru to know how to dress.
Yeah but why act like my mother telling me how to dress? lol if it feels comfortable i'll wear it as long as i'm happy with how i dress and buff ladies are feeling it i don't care what anyone else thinks