Consequences of your or someone elses actions

LuLu

have you ever done something which has then left you to face big consequences beyond your control ?or has someone else's actions ever jeopordised your relationship with your partner ?

Like when your talkin to a chick at a party and your boy comes up with no regard and says "Oi that girl you like is in the next room"Dem retards Der?
Had one of those still...I was speeching this lightskinting in a house party couple years back, boy taps me and says My Boy: "Cuz, you know C******'s here right?"Me: "C******!?!?! Who the f*ck is C******?"I turn round now, (still holding this new girls hand ((i do that when I talk to some chicks)) and see C****** in my boat saying "ME, WHAT CANT REMEMBER MY NAME NOW... HAS IT BIN THAT LONG", Was pumpin her before i set off for the shoobs, trusay she werent wife so what can she say... But pisstake neverthelessTurns out the same C****** ended up becoming wife for a substantial amount of time not long after that

have you ever done something which has then left you to face big consequences beyond your control ?or has someone else's actions ever jeopordised your relationship with your partner ?
Yes to both questions & that's life tbc. Every action has a reaction (or could be multiple reactions)Lulu, just tell us what happened to you. Other members may find it easier relating to what your trying to ask still.

Like when your talkin to a chick at a party and your boy comes up with no regard and says "Oi that girl you like is in the next room"Dem retards Der?
Had one of those still...I was speeching this lightskinting in a house party couple years back, boy taps me and says My Boy: "Cuz, you know C******'s here right?"Me: "C******!?!?! Who the f*ck is C******?"I turn round now, (still holding this new girls hand ((i do that when I talk to some chicks)) and see C****** in my boat saying "ME, WHAT CANT REMEMBER MY NAME NOW... HAS IT BIN THAT LONG", Was pumpin her before i set off for the shoobs, trusay she werent wife so what can she say... But pisstake neverthelessTurns out the same C****** ended up becoming wife for a substantial amount of time not long after that
From time she let you wife her after she SEEN FIRST HAND how you got downboyy

Guest Mr. Estacado
hate people that do these kind of thingsmakes me wanna just punch man in the throat

they are true d*ckhead with no sense of game, i think they purposly try and f*ck it up for the rest of us man