Tropic Thunder

The Somalian

thoo-downjrawesome.JPGsee this in the paper did not have much info apart that robert downing junior plays a black man in itdo you find it offensive?I see ben stiller and jack black are in the film so its obviously a Comedy are you cool with it or think its a piss take coz they could of actually used a real black man?when i first saw the pic i thought that was the rockI watched gandhi and watched ben kingsley play gandhi did u find that offensive?gandhi94.jpeg

Guest PennyTraitor
thoo-downjrawesome.JPGsee this in the paper did not have much info apart that robert downing junior plays a black man in itdo you find it offensive?I see ben stiller and jack black are in the film so its obviously a Comedy are you cool with it or think its a piss take coz they could of actually used a real black man?when i first saw the pic i thought that was the rockI watched gandhi and watched ben kingsley play gandhi did u find that offensive?gandhi94.jpeg
red x

Guest PennyTraitor
reading about the film on wiki what kind of madness is thatwhat ben kinglsey is asian ?never knew that thought he was fully white lol
Nar, hes not Asian, hes Kenyan.
but if hes one of those asians tht live in kenya then...hes asian.tbh i hate those lot who say they arent asian when they clearly are.

reading about the film on wiki what kind of madness is thatwhat ben kinglsey is asian ?never knew that thought he was fully white lol
but if hes one of those asians tht live in kenya then...hes asian.tbh i hate those lot who say they arent asian when they clearly are.
His father was born in Kenya, which means hes half Kenyan. Being Asian isnt a culture.

Guest PennyTraitor
His father was born in Kenya, which means hes half Kenyan. Being Asian isnt a culture.
dno wot ur talkin about but as far as im concerned those ppl are asian, jus live in kenya.like im a black african but live in the u.k

dno wot ur talkin about but as far as im concerned those ppl are asian, jus live in kenya.like im a black african but live in the u.k
You cant be Asian if you were born in Africa. You can only be Asian is you were born in Asia.Simple init.

Guest PennyTraitor
You cant be Asian if you were born in Africa. You can only be Asian is you were born in Asia.Simple init.
lol tht is air. so u sayin u cnt b african if ur born in the u.k*disregards anything u say from now on as it is air*

lol tht is air. so u sayin u cnt b african if ur born in the u.k*disregards anything u say from now on as it is air*
Technically speaking, yes. I am saying that. I didnt say HE was Asian, I said his father was. Hes English as hes born in England. Half of his family are African, not Asian. Obviously you cant say your African if your born in the UK. Im talking technically, your talking in shortcuts.

Guest The Member
so you cant be african if your born in england?jamal shut up innit
LOL. So if you were born in the UK, what is the requirement to be called African?Let me know.
if both your parents or at least one of your parents are africanyoure just extra sometimes, say sh*t just to say itcoz you know thats more than where you were bornsafe, this will be my last post addressing you on this subject

so you cant be african if your born in england?jamal shut up innit
LOL. So if you were born in the UK, what is the requirement to be called African?Let me know.
if both your parents or at least one of your parents are africanyoure just extra sometimes, say sh*t just to say itcoz you know thats more than where you were bornsafe, this will be my last post addressing you on this subject
How can you describe someone as African if their parents are born in Africa and they were born ere. TECHNICALLY, they are English you stupid boy. Although I recognise that 99% of people would say your African, and so would I. But like I said, technically, your English. LOL. Had no idea you were stupid but thanks for informing me.

Jamal, you're being extra. You can be African by immediate heritage ie. your parents.
Didnt say I wasnt being extra. I know I am, which is why I said technically. But when your arguing that technically YOUR African, then theres the problem. Im being extra, but im also correct. I say we leave it how it is and leave us all with our individual opinions on facts lol.