EXCLUSI NEW ERA'S

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've amassed a few over the years.my favourites are easilyoriginal black first release Crooks & Castles new eraoriginal red and gold first release Crooks & Castles new eraAll red Supreme x Neighborhood new era
did the supreme box logo new era come in yellow?saw some breh wearin it the other day

my hats don't say anythingthey are just hats, lol
can u buy that crooks one in ur sig?n wer from?
lol, i happen to be wearing that one right now at workThat colourway was the first release and will only be available if someone sells it on ebayits long gone from stores unfortunately.

i've amassed a few over the years.my favourites are easilyoriginal black first release Crooks & Castles new eraoriginal red and gold first release Crooks & Castles new eraAll red Supreme x Neighborhood new era
did the supreme box logo new era come in yellow?saw some breh wearin it the other day
most probably, can't be sure.

Bare man are opting for the beenie look these days stillthem things don't fit round my head properly thoughI was pissed the other day, man was sporting 2 months full of bush hair and no hat for the first time in ages and this chick I see all the time and I kinda say hello to, goes, reh you're made to wear hats boyi was pissed differently

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i prefer slouch beanies these days
I HATE those things.I just always see these total LAMES wearing them (not saying you're a lame, I've never seen you n/h)