Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dopa

fao black men

18 posts in this topic

how often do you go to the barber's ? and what do you have done ?i go every 2 weeks at most, get a shape up and then cut my hair a little shorter, and after a few times (like 4/5), i just shave everything and start a new cycle

What about the white men?, lol.
down with him!

I'm gonna get a new style.LikeMight try getting a parting.Crazy I know
c/s

because i assume they don't go to the barber very often judging from the friends i have around memaybe my assumption is sh*tso how about white men as well ?

I'm white.Last got my haircut Christmas EveLong overdue

Generally every 2 weeks. Number 1 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.

Every two weeks than after the two weeks i have a shape

once a week, shave it grade 2 all over.

Generally every 2 weeks. Number 1 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.
What I've been thinking of doingBut instead of going barbers for shape up I'll get my bro to do it.Gonna try it out asap

Every 7-10 days max. 2 weeks.Skin fade, 2 on top. Clean up the neck and chin area.DONE.

Generally every 2 weeks. Number 0.5 all over.Buying a pair of clippers this weekend though. Going to try and cut my own hair and then just go to the barbers for a shape up.

Number 1 all over.Regular shape up myself with a Wilkinson Sword razor.Go back when it gets tooo long. When my hair is in a fro it still looks good.

see when you lot talk about numbers, what does that match for ?because where i get my hair cut, i just say .25 or .5 and the barber does it

Fade, grade 1/2 on top most timesClean shaven neck and chin area.. or if i let it grow its a lil shaped up goatee.