Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matholomew

ten pound for food for 3 days?

55 posts in this topic

Tesco value Burbons and Custard Cream biscuits along with 40p milk pint every single day while instant noodle for dinner

Minced meat 1.50Dolmio sauce 1.00pasta 0.50peppers 1.00onions 1.00Lasagne pasta plates 0.50Cheese 1.50Bread 0.50Butter 1.00Tescos onion rings 0.70 Snickers 0.302 litre Tesco cola 0.50ORA 10sThis is a regular thing bruv

no problem.milk 80pcereal £1bread 60pcheese 1.50sausages (8) 2.50pasta £1pasta sauce £2pack of custard creams 50pand those prices are probably too high

PastaMilkSalt2 tropical juices for a poundBreadCheesecheap pack of frankfurters

Oh sh*t, I forgot to add corn beef and rice.

BreakfastSausage Egg Muffin every morning from McDonald's £1.09DinnerSub of the day from Subway £1.99ORMini Variety Meal from KFC £2.19

greaze bread some shower butter cereal boxers n tingsmaybe even treat myself to some chinese £3 dinnr boxes but then again i eat lyk one big meal a day and snack it out for the rest when i'm hungry.

Go chip shop and buy some chips for £1do that 3 times a day and you will even have a pound left over on the 3rd day to buy a luxury

ok scrap thats 10 pound until tuesday coz banks are closed and my new card aitn came yet.

pasta bread mincemeat sauce milk bacon butter tuna rice salt 1kg bag of american fries from netto 99p

pasta bread mincemeat sauce milk bacon butter tuna rice salt 1kg bag of american fries from netto 99p
faze where do u live? coz my girlfriends from sheffield and she was telling me that netto is like an aldi.is there anetto in london then?

You're pissed.*Licks lips and gets ready for fried Snappers later today*

faze where do u live? coz my girlfriends from sheffield and she was telling me that netto is like an aldi.is there anetto in london then?
"I'M LIKE UR LOCAL LIDL'S OR NETTO, IM SHOTTIN' FOOD IN THE GHETTO"

baking soda and cocainei'll buy some tescos finest range of food the day after with wat ive earned. . .

just live on junior spesh and you will be ballin

cheesehambreadbeansid eat breville toasties for 3 days ,im addicted to these right now

Minced meat 1.50Dolmio sauce 1.00pasta 0.50peppers 1.00onions 1.00Lasagne pasta plates 0.50Cheese 1.50Bread 0.50Butter 1.00Tescos onion rings 0.70 Snickers 0.302 litre Tesco cola 0.50ORA 10sThis is a regular thing bruv
exactly what i was thinking, this is how man grew up

u could live quite comfortably on a tenner for food over 3 days.