wat u on 2day then?

bay_u

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting a mate, bit of shopping, strolling and what not, bagels (no meat of course)Later on, drink up.
u a vege?
Nah it's good friday smadz. i'm gonna do the no meat thing just to try though, i'll do it for 2 weeks then see if i can go on for a month etc.
o yeaaa i c

Guest TimeBomb
anyone know if the post offices are open today?
i assume soi need 2 get some money exchanged
i went to the local 1 and it was closed, just wondering if the bigger 1s are open.

ive got tonsilitis (sp) been off work all weekmy voice is all croaky n sh*t, so my weekend is gonna be one dull onewas supose to be going out tonight dressed up as a DISNEY CHARACTER for my friends 20th but a) i dont want to dress up as a disney chracter and cool.gif i can hardly speakgot the next 2 weekends planned out though, oh yes

today - car hunting...still found nothing i really want. autotrader might come up trumps though..tomorrow - out tomorrow evening, looking forward to that oh yessunday - just me and mumsy, eat drink & sleep..possible more car hunting..monday - shopping for some new work garms/shoeslooking forward to a decent 3 days to come