Are you still successfull if

The Somalian

People called you a wasteman your whole life coz you are chasing your dreamthen say you reach the age of 68 and you finally reach your dream and get rich from it like say from music or publishing a book would you say that should still be considered a wasteman?just asked my brother he said it is better to be at the bottom of a tree you want to climb upthan half way up one you dont wanna climb

People called you a wasteman your whole life coz you are chasing your dreamthen say you reach the age of 68 and you finally reach your dream and get rich from it like say from music or publishing a book would you say that should still be considered a wasteman?just asked my brother he said it is better to be at the bottom of a tree you want to climb upthan half way up one you dont wanna climb
i like what ur brother said stilldepends how much u have sacrificed and let go thoughwho you have let down along the way

Guest Mr. Estacado
ur doing it for yourself not for nobody else so dont watch what they say.
c/sdo what you want it's yr lifeyou don't have to please anyone but yr self brb

ur brother is right. its the end result that counts.

Guest TimeBomb
ur doing it for yourself not for nobody else so dont watch what they say.
what about your mum or your siblings who went without and put so much into you getting to where you are in the first place?
so you should give up on ur dreams and work till retirement in a job u dont like, just to please ur family? Sacrifice for you child is a parents duty.

Guest Tronics

As long as you get there it doesn't matter how long it takes.Having a dream and chasing it requires alot of effort too, not everyone can do that.That's why more time people are just comfortable in doing just enough.