Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Keyhole Knee Surgery

13 posts in this topic

How long does it take to heal? Was looking to go Snowboarding but when I want to go, is only 9 days after my operation.And I cant phone surgeon until Tuesday obv. BUPA website says a few days, but I dont trust that 100%Anyone had it? How long did you take to be kool for sport?

How long does it take to heal? Was looking to go Snowboarding but when I want to go, is only 9 days after my operation.And I cant phone surgeon until Tuesday obv. BUPA website says a few days, but I dont trust that 100%Anyone had it? How long did you take to be kool for sport?
2 minutes, saint matholomew has healing powers you see.

I HAD IT , I COULD WALK QUITE SOON BUT HAD TO HAVE PHYSIO FOR QUITE A FEW WEEKS AFTER I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GOING SNOWBOARDING ONLY 9 DAYS AFTER . . .

iv been meaning to look into this, i need a clean out cos my cartilige is f*cked but cos its something i can live slash play with an operation jus seems LONG...

You wont be able to go snowboarding for a while!!

Cancel the trip fam...played football against one guy that had keyhole done 2 months before the game and he f**8as888ED his knee man!!! wouldnt recommend it on the real fam cos he looked in some serious pain!

My dad had the ligament removed from his knee and now he can't do anything like that again ever, let alone nine days later.

just make sure u get a spare key
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D:D

had it when i was about 13,sorry to say you wont be going snowboarding 9 days after.i was walking without bending my leg for a good 3 weeks. didnt play sports for about 2 months.but i guess its diff for different people also.

i wouldnt get certain operations done unless i was a profesional athlete

f*ck sake. I woulda got a nice snowboarding holiday for a week for jsut the cost of flights and lift pass. PISSED.f*ck sake man. I have to get this done though, Ive been playin with it torn for about 3 months and last 3 matches have been utter agony.On a side note, getting Bupa from work>>>>>>>Aroun £4000's worth of private consultation and operation for only £50 excess. UMAD!?