Ahhh not even joking

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3

Yeah So im goin for a nice fashionable top yeah and go in these smart shops,Pick up a size L jacket and was like f*ck oooff * checked the lable on the coat *Picked up an XL jacket and was no bigger then a medium mens in like next and wouldnt fitf*ck OFF THOUGH SERIOUSLYCOME LIKE THE HUMAN RACE OF MALES ARE MEANT TO BE SIZE ZEROYeah went Primark picked up a nice Large top that fitted nice and room for me to grow in it

Guest Got Dat Cronik
white ppl clothes shop hav some fukry sizes
lol at you going on like your a giant
not eveni went topman (no topfag)kah i have broad shoulders there xl jaket wud not reach my wrists eventhey wear some tight sh*t

Guest M12 Part 2

are u actually a quite big guy or u one of these pathetic youts who wears clothes two sizes too big for them. its true certain brands XL's do come like mediums but i find a lot as well that a lotta youts are on this "baggy" clothes flex and the clothes that are apparently "tight" are still too big for them or fit properly

Guest Lemons
lol@h&m, topman, river island,nothing in footlocker barely fits meduno know the double x's, alie cipher an ankle?
Man bought some skin tight trendy jacket last week.He's been working with us white folk for a few years and it's starting to show.