LoL at the way her career got ended before it even begun

Adidas

Back to the topic you know i sampled one of her tunes still hehe alot of people like it already check the myspace for it The Last Timewww.myspace.com/wishkid
Ahhh sh*t whats that baby dinosaur in your pic called? I remember that program used to have nightmares bout it lol.
your not the only one bruv trust me but the lil baby made it all good
Ahhhh I remember now it was called Dinosaurs Robbie and Charlene lol
SUCH BABIES i used to love watching that
DIS MIGHT BE GOING TO DEEP INTO BUT THE DADS BOSS USE TO SCARE ME :D THE MOST mellow.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic you know i sampled one of her tunes still hehe alot of people like it already check the myspace for it The Last Timewww.myspace.com/wishkid
Ahhh sh*t whats that baby dinosaur in your pic called? I remember that program used to have nightmares bout it lol.
your not the only one bruv trust me but the lil baby made it all good
Ahhhh I remember now it was called Dinosaurs Robbie and Charlene lol
SUCH BABIES i used to love watching that
DIS MIGHT BE GOING TO DEEP INTO BUT THE DADS BOSS USE TO SCARE ME :D THE MOST mellow.gif
me too brother!
"not the daddy not the daddy"
ahem :D ..."not the momma"

most man here dont suck p*ssy so why you care what her p*ssy looks like?
It starts...
his right thoughif u aint sticking yur face in it, and as long as it dn't look infectedwho carse what it looks likei'm nt gonna liei would twang to beat thatand do it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart

Them over moist pussays can get annoying still
lolTrue, certain time you have to wipe of your piece still or its just too slippery.But I rather a wet p*ssy than a dry one [no rapist]
when a girls pum is wet bthat it is soaking slipping it back in and you can feel all the females juices over your hand