ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one on this forum is on their levels yet. Certain guys get eaten when it comes down to playing with the big boys.
i'v played 4 man in the top 10 and i'v beat 3, 1 of dem on a regular basis and i drew with arguably the best guy. so i'll sat im on dere levels no long ting. beat one guy called chriskenny 11-2 cos he was chattin sh*t in my ear. i dnt rate none of dem guys . darkirish is absoloutley sh*t, smh. if u saw da way i dealt with him, hes a joke.
lol Don't watch them online movements. Irish horse weren't even at the play.com ting, not that i know of anyways,Play man like Wallace/Marko/oldboiler offline and you will see the levels

Guest Sho Case

IM NOT EVEN 1 TO SAY WHO CAN & CAN'T JOIN THISBUT DON'T BOTHER SAYING YOU ARE ON IT CAUSE IT SOUNDS HYPE THEN TURN OUT TO BE ANYGUY ON PRO OR 1 THAT HARDLY PLAYSIF YOU DON'T REALLY PLAY PRO,THERES NOTHING STOPPING YOU PLAYING FRIENDLIESJOIN THE COMP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INITONCE I SEE 16 SERIOUS NAMES I WILL START THIS

Yea co-sign with Sho case.Allow these ppl who have Pes2008 at the bottom of the pile of their games list, see this, and just decide to enter the comp so he can get involved into a bit of banter.Serious players only.

what happened to the league? got locked off coz i was top?im in this stilljust know that when i play reziw the camera phone is outaaaaacan i just confirm its just no barca and inter? everyone else is bless?
go look at the league table again, ur a f*ck*ng cheat writing in fake scores. i dun knw u cheated in the 50k tournament, serves u rite. it wud be a disgrace to pro if u won cos ur faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from good tttt
IM NOT EVEN 1 TO SAY WHO CAN & CAN'T JOIN THISBUT DON'T BOTHER SAYING YOU ARE ON IT CAUSE IT SOUNDS HYPE THEN TURN OUT TO BE ANYGUY ON PRO OR 1 THAT HARDLY PLAYSIF YOU DON'T REALLY PLAY PRO,THERES NOTHING STOPPING YOU PLAYING FRIENDLIESJOIN THE COMP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INITONCE I SEE 16 SERIOUS NAMES I WILL START THIS
u shud knock it down, doubt ur gna get 16 serious mandem tbh

Guest Sho Case

WELL EVEN 12 THEN2 GROUPS OF 6TOP 4 GO THROUGHIM SAYINGSHO CASEGUNDAMREZIDUEMATTJJDAVICIOUS XTHE ONED.BRAINSKEMARONE LOVELOT TO LEARNMACZDRC?

what happened to the league? got locked off coz i was top?im in this stilljust know that when i play reziw the camera phone is outaaaaacan i just confirm its just no barca and inter? everyone else is bless?
go look at the league table again, ur a f*ck*ng cheat writing in fake scores. i dun knw u cheated in the 50k tournament, serves u rite. it wud be a disgrace to pro if u won cos ur faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from good tttt
u shud knock it down, doubt ur gna get 16 serious mandem tbh
reziw dont kill urself bruvyesterday the league i was at the top stillbut its minorim not going into that again i clearly wrote in bullet points for you initobv you couldnt take it inlol @ me cheating at the play comp...wait till the sh*t comes through initand sho can we get this started asap...coz i dnt wanna lose all the hype for pro an start banging out cod again

Guest Sho Case

YH MACZ I WILL DO THIS RIGHT NOWTHERES 13 PLAYERS1 MORE & IM READY (GAMBINO MAYBE?)OR IF SOMEONES NOT FULLY ON IT I CAN CUT IT DOWN TO 12