hey people if there was no such thing as MAKEUP

Guest mattthernbsinger

Girls would still find a way to look good or adapt to the situation.If you think about it... you don't need foundation or concealer if you slept more or had a better diet, you would not need blusher if you were more active and had a natural rosy glow etc

• 8 years later...
On 10/02/2017 at 9:57 PM, Realone2016 said:

There's a theory that men are naturally better looking than women. When you think of it the fact that all some of us need is a trim to look attractive while a significant amount of females need artificial enhancements  to look presentable does stand for something.

It's mad. 

Theory is nonsense since beauty is subjective.

Yes some men get a trim an look great but more men could make more of an effort an improve their looks but society doesnt put pressure on them to do so. Furthermore its not aesthetically acceptable in mainstream society for a man to use paint to cover up his floors. Even if he did it wouldn't make him necessarily attractive 

Theres a lot of man where a trim ain doing shet for him

One thing i will say about men is u get the thick hair and the long eyelashes

an in the animal kingdom male species seem to have the prettier/more fancy coats and feathers

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

One thing i will say about men is u get the thick hair and the long eyelashes

an in the animal kingdom male species seem to have the prettier/more fancy coats and feathers

I have been quite frugal in recent times

However this will be my go to answer for any questions that arise after I start spending inordinate amounts of money on designer clothing up knightsbridge

Thank you based grace

32 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I have been quite frugal in recent times

However this will be my go to answer for any questions that arise after I start spending inordinate amounts of money on designer clothing up knightsbridge

Thank you based grace

:lol: ffs

• 1 month later...

men cuss make up and plastic surgery yet you lot are the ones following girls like kim kard and kylie jenner. I had my boobs done when i was 18 because of males constantly calling me flat chested, i wear a bit of make up as well society puts pressure on women

• Downvote 2