What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.
DONTTTTTTT DO IT.I had a pair, felt like i was an extra in Aladdin.
LOOL i used to have some when i was younger by felix blow, were my favourite trousers.

my clothes for this year is more tattoo's
me too gonna book mine tommorow, have been lazy
u got some already or jus startin out?
i got a small one behind my ear, but my next one is on my wrist so the design will be considerably bigger

Guest Lemons

Going to Tokyo in July.Gonna go with an empty suitcase.Also, I've got a spare copy of the new Streetwear magazine (from work) if anyone wants it it's a straight PM the address (no stalker, work address or whatever) and I'll post it today.pic0052vx7.jpg

Guest Lemons
LOL @ This thread.Bare fronters.All spending there Mum's money.Holdtight the real goons I see you.
Most people have said stuff like H&M, Uniqlo, Topshop etc.Not exactly unrealistic is it.

my clothes for this year is more tattoo's
me too gonna book mine tommorow, have been lazy the last thing i bought were from stussy, h&m, and uniqlo like these brands alot
i want a forearm tattoo bt dunno wat i want to do
think properly about what u want, gather some images and designs and take it into a shop they could help u form a piece or design it for u in the end