Grid (xbox 360)

LS

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemesis is good but he drives them cars like he does real life. True say hes only got an automatic license, would struggle if the game was manual. Would probally try starting his car in 5th gear 'cause its the fastest :D
SkeeeeenI dont need to hype the levels ave been shown! its funny that mans been MISSIN since that day boy.
lmao @ this guy still hyping after when i battered him he was dropping bars like "This ain't your first time blad" when it was lmao ask septikbeating frauds like shadyone and next guys and thinking his top doggive up on this guy, comming on top of cod when im not on the team has obviously gone to your head blad!!!

Guest Trixstar
Anyone up for some races tonight?
ur serious laid back..its a demo
lol. Bruv, I barely ever come top in games and played a few races with the lads and was winning so I thought id prolong my moment in the spotlight.
lol fair enough....so i see your buying this game right?

Nemesis is good but he drives them cars like he does real life. True say hes only got an automatic license, would struggle if the game was manual. Would probally try starting his car in 5th gear 'cause its the fastest :D
SkeeeeenI dont need to hype the levels ave been shown! its funny that mans been MISSIN since that day boy.
lmao @ this guy still hyping after when i battered him he was dropping bars like "This ain't your first time blad" when it was lmao ask septikbeating frauds like shadyone and next guys and thinking his top doggive up on this guy, comming on top of cod when im not on the team has obviously gone to your head blad!!!
skeen there was me thinkin it was u cryin about being battered, n sayin how ive played it nuff n its you that only done "a couple races before you (being me) come online" smhN how about u jam your hype untill ur allowed to come online for longer then 20mins n actually play people yeah kmt!
lmao at this guy calling my name in the GRID thread.blad i aint even played u at grid.calling man a fraud, lol the bitterness is alot man.
lol dont worry man, hes a certified biiiiiaaaaaaaaaatch!! I dont even know why hes on my friends list, hes always moanin about something lately. is it that time of the year or something??!! exam pressure gettin too much?? :DLaidback swear we need to rig up a race then, if u think ur levels are there stillioski!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Anyone up for some races tonight?
ur serious laid back..its a demo
lol. Bruv, I barely ever come top in games and played a few races with the lads and was winning so I thought id prolong my moment in the spotlight.
lol fair enough....so i see your buying this game right?
Pre-Ordered it with GAME so I get double points. If I dont like it that much in the first fortnight, send it back and keep my double reward points.
skeen there was me thinkin it was u cryin about being battered, n sayin how ive played it nuff n its you that only done "a couple races before you (being me) come online" smhN how about u jam your hype untill ur allowed to come online for longer then 20mins n actually play people yeah kmt!
lmao at this guy calling my name in the GRID thread.blad i aint even played u at grid.calling man a fraud, lol the bitterness is alot man.
lol dont worry man, hes a certified biiiiiaaaaaaaaaatch!! I dont even know why hes on my friends list, hes always moanin about something lately. is it that time of the year or something??!! exam pressure gettin too much?? :DLaidback swear we need to rig up a race then, if u think ur levels are there stillioski!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
Anytime but tonight fam. I'm waiting.

lmao @ more ppl playing the demo than when the real game comes outLMAO @ Nemesis gettin deaded by some 8 year old fake yankLMAO @ me, deaded Nemesis and he stop hypingLMAO @ Nemesis bareface saying hes been playing this game since 6pm so he can beat me, and HE STILL LOSTOnly Shady is on my level tbh