Grid (xbox 360)

LS

where are u now fam? i was about to go n rest my head, but im more then happy to batter u senseless now??!!U on it??Didnt think so
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLAYED THIS GAME FOR OVER 17 DAYS (COD TIME) AND NOW THINKS HES READYI DEADED YOU ALREADYPMSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trixstar
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Nemesis sending for Gundam on Halo when Gundam wasnt even logged inWas deepBig Birdie tbh
LOOOLLl dat was jokeseveryone thought i gone quiet but i heard every little thing LMAO :D

LMAO @ me hurting Nem so BADLY he's always talking about me NON stop.Need to find a new hobby mate, only play real drivers like shady not guys who try and do 3 point turns in a racing game.

I swear down, if i ever track down the loose hoe that let off to you, imma shank her pum up on a 9-5 flex for a solid week. Got u thinking your "some guy" now. just know urself n sekkle you hear me braaaav
Calm, calm...Lyrics for lyrics calm

I swear down, if i ever track down the loose hoe that let off to you, imma shank her pum up on a 9-5 flex for a solid week. Got u thinking your "some guy" now. just know urself n sekkle you hear me braaaav
STOP PMING MEIM NOT GIVING YOU MY NUMBER FFS

Seriously though cuz how many hours of fun are there in a demo like that. Serious man just come off that and go back onto regular games.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Nemesis sending for Gundam on Halo when Gundam wasnt even logged inWas deepBig Birdie tbh
RAAAAAAAHHH blud u sure that spoon is big enuff??!!would u care to enlighten me with this apparent sendin?
"ALLOW THE EYEP HAZE.. YOU COME LIKE GUNDAM.. ALL TALK NO ACTION.. GUNDAMS A WASTE BLOOD.. ANY d*ckHEAD" :PMSL:Was deep and extremely uncalled for. Out the blue.

RAAAAAAAHHH blud u sure that spoon is big enuff??!!would u care to enlighten me with this apparent sendin?
"ALLOW THE EYEP HAZE.. YOU COME LIKE GUNDAM.. ALL TALK NO ACTION.. GUNDAMS A WASTE BLOOD.. ANY d*ckHEAD" :PMSL:Was deep and extremely uncalled for. Out the blue.
aaaaahh skeeeeeeen that, bbbbooyyyy a slight mis-quote but the jist of it is basically there. think i actually called Haze a rebore gundam doe.N you mr darkbouncer deaded no one, all with them tryin to run ppl off the road tactics eeeeeediot. Ask ANYONE here n they will standardly say im the better driver. I all have ppl flyin off the road with intimidation when they clock its me catchin them up.N who ever said the cars handle like a tank needs to go n sit in a dark corner n think seriously about whether to waste anymore oxygen on this planet!

Guest haze-e

WTF. I werent even online at this time you d*ckhead.Fact of the matter is, Any shooting game you have i will dead you at. Come off them talks. You dont wanna play me 1on1 on COD4 coz i will embarass you.In fact, Practise innit. Ive sold my COD4 so you can try your hardest to get better than me innit. d*ckhead. Bringing my name up like you hold any authority in hyping conversations.Any whipping boy.

calm down son!!Haze u was chattin sh*t about suttin, my old brain is failin to recollect but it was something that warrented the comment. n i dont remember u sayin sh*t when i dropped it, so once again fall back sonny!!Im not into lengin guys in their headtops (as a genre), but im sure if i'd of put as many hours into the game as you man do the levels would be different so jam your hype u yellowbrick wasteman!

Guest haze-e

Blad. You was dodging this thread last night, Like i never see man posting around it. It took you nearly 12 hours to reply. f*ck outta here.Of course you dont remember me saying anything. I WASNT THERE Lol. WTF man.

u silly silly boy, it was when a bag of us were playin Halo. Now front n say u wasnt there blaaaad.Lol i didnt see ur response yest, its nuffin to reply to u fam, im not shook like blackstar. Mans got hotted about tea-baggin ppl n he stopped SWIFTLY, smh differently!