I'm going to the match topic

Guest Eduardo

Did you go to the stadium to sort out Travel Club? What do you need? etc
I was sent a form to renew mine, so what I'll do is just photocopy them and get rid of my details so my brother and mate can do it.I know the club's site had form but I'm not sure if they've put them up yet.Maybe going to the ground you can do it or just phone 0207 704 4160. When you do send off the forms make sure you have a passport sized photo, National Insurance number and it costs £15.

Are all of you red members and how long does it take to join silver the gold.
How long you been red for?If you just signed up recently.. its going to take ages
Nah i was A JG Three years ago and i was going to update to red so i was just wondering would ive been sliver by now if i signed up three years ago.

What you got lined up so far?I've got Barnet, Stuttgart, Emirates Cup lined up so farLooking to go Amsterdam Tournament as well.
u booked ur flight for stuttgartwould like to go but might as well save it for a champions league awayalso we have a 2 legged champions league qualifier in augustanyone know what teams we r likely to get yet

Details been released for a few games but for Fulham awayLive on Setanta.We are due to receive an allocation of 3,000 tickets for this fixture.(Fulham FC are currently carrying out maintenance work to the stadium, we may receive an extra allocation of 1,000 tickets for this fixture, however this will not be confirmed until early August 08)Tickets are priced at:£48.00 Adults£35.00 Over 65/16-20 year olds£20.00 Under 16

Details been released for a few games but for Fulham awayLive on Setanta.We are due to receive an allocation of 3,000 tickets for this fixture.(Fulham FC are currently carrying out maintenance work to the stadium, we may receive an extra allocation of 1,000 tickets for this fixture, however this will not be confirmed until early August 08)Tickets are priced at:£48.00 Adults£35.00 Over 65/16-20 year olds£20.00 Under 16
48 quid to sit at the cottage... u havin a feckin laaarf m8.

Please note that the Travel Club will no longer be open to new member applications. If you do not currently hold any “The Arsenal” memberships and wish to purchase either away match tickets or officially organized travel please see further information regarding Red membership on www.arsenal.com/membership. Else, further details will appear on a match by match basis throughout the season. Bolton vs ArsenalLive on Setanta. We are due to receive an allocation of 3,000 tickets for this fixtureTickets are priced at:£36.00/£25.00 Over 65/£19.00 Under 16 (Upper Tier) Away Scheme members will be issued tickets at this price(There will be an extremely limited amount of tickets available for supporters to purchase tickets in the Upper Tier)£28.00/£22.00 Over 65/£14.00 Under 16 (Lower Tier) http://www.arsenal.com/membership/article.asp?article=493913

• 2 weeks later...
  • User unpinned this topic