FAO: All members and your EMAILS

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

With dodgy email addresses.. Which are bouncing off your emails from sent from the forum over to me.. Especially you HOTMAIL users who created an email. Used it for ViP2 registration and never checked it again ever since. Which then expires after the 90 day rule and account is disabled.Discussions have occured where FREE WEBMAIL accounts were just going to get banned.So now's the time to have a look at your control panel and keep your email address that you use up2date. If the server decides to go on a deleting spree coz of your bounce offs. Then you have been warned.ALSO SEE SOME PEOPLE SNEAKING IN SOME OVERSIZED SIGS...Don't make me repeat the whole shenanigans again please..

Guest Swiftie
i got a hotmail account registered that i check regularly, i aint got any "paid for" email addresses.
Lol at discarding all free email addresses. You'll have 5 members.
As if you all don't get an ISP email address with the ability of creating upto 5 minimum.. :D

Guest Swiftie
Don't be some sheep.. Coz you know you will find means.. PEOPLE ARE ACTING like the crack aint just too much for them.& I can work with 5 members.. Leave me all the LADIES... Rather that than bare FRAFF and d*ckheads at times.
As if you all don't get an ISP email address with the ability of creating upto 5 minimum.. :D
i aint got a clue wot the f*ck ur on about
Your INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.. Gives you an email address when you sign up to your contract. With abilities of also creating other email addresses. Hope that's a better clue of what the f*ck I was talkin about.

Don't be some sheep.. Coz you know you will find means.. PEOPLE ARE ACTING like the crack aint just too much for them.& I can work with 5 members.. Leave me all the LADIES... Rather that than bare FRAFF and d*ckheads at times.
i aint got a clue wot the f*ck ur on about
Your INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.. Gives you an email address when you sign up to your contract. With abilities of also creating other email addresses. Hope that's a better clue of what the f*ck I was talkin about.
I have no idea what mine is or how to find out what it is. I'm sure most are the same. The crack can be just as much if everyone is forced to move elsewhere. Danny Walker saw this.

Guest Swiftie

Except no one was FORCED.. People left cause they wanted too.But anyways that's another dicussion which I'll be more than happily discuss in another topic..This is for the ones with fake/spambox/hotmail account who dont check their inbox till it expires users.

Guest Swiftie
the f*ck is this about
Suffer dyslexia? I can bang out some spider diagrams.
some dumb topicwho the f*ck cares if people sign up on a next hotmail acccount
I don't. They will. If they want to keep using the forum.

Guest Sorter.

if you use a valid email account then yes, you will be fine....if you used one that you never use/ a fake one / a temporary to sign up, your account will deactivated...

Did it once to be honest. Only because I got my account locked and I need some help asap. Wouldn't have done so if I had known the process from signing up to being able to post took longer than the time my account was locked for.*Waits for other culprits*