iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Those man who have an iphone/ipod touch and have jailbroken the thing.How easy was it?What sites guides did you use to do it?Where do you get the cracked apps from?Also very important to me because I know the last apple update fixed a lot of bugs with the phone, can the phone still be updated i.e. with a jailbroken version of the update and how would one do this.Thanks in advance.

When you jailbreak your fone, you get the installer and can install appsIs your phone unlocked ?
nope.does it have to be?

When you jailbreak your fone, you get the installer and can install appsIs your phone unlocked ?
nope.does it have to be?
Is your phone legit, on o2 contract ?If not, then you need to unlock it to all networks to use. Jailbreaking iPod/phone allows you to use apps that were not relesed for your current firmware, like fo instance i had my ipod jailbreaked and had bare apps

nope.does it have to be?
Is your phone legit, on o2 contract ?If not, then you need to unlock it to all networks to use. Jailbreaking iPod/phone allows you to use apps that were not relesed for your current firmware, like fo instance i had my ipod jailbreaked and had bare apps
oh seen it's legit.Will look more into this stuff.

Bully/Swiftie/anyoneIs there like one definitive site/blog to get hold of homebrew apps, games and themes etc...From looking they seemed to be scattered all over the place.

Once you jailbreak, is that it.Or will putting apps that are not compatible with the firmware of the iphone lead to bricking the thing.Jailbreaking seems easy especially with that pwnage app.

I am gonna take the plunge tomorrow.My mate did it and I will ask him what he used etc... and the sites he has for the apps and what not.I want the most out of this thing without paying apple the money...lol.By the way bully, do you know whether jailbreaking removes the bluetooth restricitions

I am gonna take the plunge tomorrow.My mate did it and I will ask him what he used etc... and the sites he has for the apps and what not.I want the most out of this thing without paying apple the money...lol.By the way bully, do you know whether jailbreaking removes the bluetooth restricitions
I dont know, will have to read upThe iphone could be the best phone EVER, IF the cam was better like 5 meg at least, bluetooth issue and ringtones. However there is some program in where you can have ur own ringtones for the iphone

I dont know, will have to read upThe iphone could be the best phone EVER, IF the cam was better like 5 meg at least, bluetooth issue and ringtones. However there is some program in where you can have ur own ringtones for the iphone
Ringstones are easy when you know how.There is some youtube ting on how to do it with itunes.

Not even worth it if you gt a warranty
I was thinking I might as well get full benefit from the phone.Free apple apps and homebrew apps>>>>>>>>Plus I have insurance so if f*ckry ever happens I'm just gonna pretend I lost it.

Not even worth it if you gt a warranty
I was thinking I might as well get full benefit from the phone.Free apple apps and homebrew apps>>>>>>>>Plus I have insurance so if f*ckry ever happens I'm just gonna pretend I lost it.

Guest Swiftie

iLiberty+ is what I used on the old iPhone v1.As for the homebrew apps, it depends on what installer you installed on the iPhone (Cydia and the rest)So you can't get everything under 1 place.