iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Swiftie

iLiberty+ is what I used on the old iPhone v1.As for the homebrew apps, it depends on what installer you installed on the iPhone (Cydia and the rest)So you can't get everything under 1 place.

Not even worth it if you gt a warranty
I was thinking I might as well get full benefit from the phone.Free apple apps and homebrew apps>>>>>>>>Plus I have insurance so if f*ckry ever happens I'm just gonna pretend I lost it.
You got bumped broHow you gonna get insurance? especially if I know i'm paying that much for a phone I KNOW nothing bad's happening to it.ain't worth the risk IMO for the small amount of apps you can get and a background change

Just got a 8gb 3g iphone yesterday, does anyone no how to change the sms tone? also what is jailbreakin?Another thing is howcome it wont let me add my music from my libary to my ihone, does the music have to be bought through i tunes? instead of download from limewire for instance?

Bully.One last question. When you wanna upgrade to a next firmware version (2.2 is gonna drop soon) do you restore to the unjailbroken firmware then upgrade to 2.2 then jailbreak again.Or is there likely to be a already jailbroken update that can be applied without reverting back.Hope that makes sense.

Bully.One last question. When you wanna upgrade to a next firmware version (2.2 is gonna drop soon) do you restore to the unjailbroken firmware then upgrade to 2.2 then jailbreak again.Or is there likely to be a already jailbroken update that can be applied without reverting back.Hope that makes sense.
did you jailbreak it then???copped the fing yesterday finally, its sick.

Nice one.Gonna jailbreak the thing today. It's piss, 5mins.Need my mate to give me the sites where he gets the apps from. Only reason I have held of.

Nice one.Gonna jailbreak the thing today. It's piss, 5mins.Need my mate to give me the sites where he gets the apps from. Only reason I have held of.
aite cool,once you do it pm me bruv on how you did it and your boy's site.did you find out the answer to the above question???

aite cool,once you do it pm me bruv on how you did it and your boy's site.did you find out the answer to the above question???
Yeah apparently you can either update with jailbroken/cracked firmware.Or you can restore your phone to the normal apple firmware, update, then jailbreak that.

Just jailbroke my iphone.Jailbreaking is f*ck*ng easy.Installing apps is some long ass process though to learn. But once you learn, it's easy enough.