iPhone

Mr. Gayle

If it was bricked you wouldn't be able to "un-brick" it...
Mine was stuck on the infinite apple loading screen so no it wasn't bricked. I don't know if it can work with a bricked iphone that can only make emergency calls.So I basically held down the home and power button to turn it off.then did what is shown in the video below.It starts to phone in DFU mode, before attempting the procedure you make sure you have itunes open. Once in DFU mode itunes gives you a message and you can load on your older unjailbroken firmware from a restore point.Hey if my thing totally bricks and there is no way back, I will just do an insurance thing. No long.

Is there a jailbreak comin out for the Ipod touch 2g anytime soon?Only a certain amount of times you can play iPint
2G you know :mellow: one thing i hate about apple is how a new updated version of what you just bought comes out a few months after you shelled out for there old one, it wasnt long ago since when i got my 32gb touch on release day

I'm gonna put the snes and nes emulators on. Just trying to nice icons for the all the apps I have.Long.

I've got me iphone now hahaThe wife gonna take it off me haha it's for christmas ha ha ha ha
You sound like your cracked out?

looks sick Brem.how much did the emulators take of your mem,feeling to do this now.
Emulators run fine once you tweak the settings a bit.If you have upgraded to 2.2 firmware then you have to wait a bit before you can jailbreak, if you are still on 2.1 then you can go ahead.Emulators are kind of swag to control, I just have them on so I can show off to mates.I'm gonna get the game boy advance emulator and stick pokemon on it...lol.

ive got a 2g from like june i thinkunlocked it n sh*t. pissed cah now i want the 3g. anyway man can trade in n get an upgrade? i want 3g on contract legit
Yeah you would have to sign a new contract. That would last 18 months from the day you got it.

n how much wud the phone be?
Depends on what model you want (8gb or 16gb) and what tariff you want.I paid £59 for the 16GB in white on the £45 tariff.

who got this on o2 pay as u go and trasferd ther old number 2 the new sim? could u use the iphone while the number from old sim 2 new sim was getting trasferd or did u have 2 wait untill the old sim was inactive and the new one was active untill u could start 2 use the iphone?

I just upgraded my iphone to 2.2 and preserved the old baseband.Apps load quicker all round improved functionality.Iphone Dev Team>>>>>>>>>>>

anyone know a place to get them cracked games & apps for the iphone 3g from?sort of like a warez-bb but for the iphone/itouch.safe.
www.modmyi.com for third party apps and themes. There are more sites but this place is the best individual site.http://appulo.us/appdb/ for cracked official iphone apps.

• 3 weeks later...
iFooty FTW.Free App.Gives team news, tables live match commentary, fixtures & results etc.
course bruv, from day this has been used.anyone else notice 3G can f*ck up the quality of calls???when I have it on it can cause calls to cut up,when I turn it off everything is fine.f*ck*ng piss take.

I want oneWheres cheapest place i can cop a 3G on PAYG
ebay.but wont be cheap i tell ya that.