iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Good thing it wasn't that bad only scrapped a little bit on the bottom corner of the chamfered edge, the nail varnish patch can only tell when looking close up lookingndirectly at the area. only the screen is glass. The edges and entire back are made entirely of aluminium.

No point having a 5 and putting some fugly case on the thing. I have a pouch so it don't get scratched in my bag/pocket. But a case just ruins the look.

Iphone is a bit of a joke at times .

Battery garn quick .

Reception is sh*t at times

Phone heats up too much for my liking .

My talk sport app cuts off sometimes.

Got a torch app that likes to lock off when i move the phone .

When i phone people or they phone me the only way they can hear me is if im on loudspeaker .

Dropped my 5 on the day I got it which was my Bday

#pain

Same thing happened, scuff on the bottom corner

I know what you mean mate. My face was pissed the whole commute home. But it was bound to happen eventually. I just wish it wasn't as soon as it was! Still not gonna put a case on this. Stand by my earlier sentiments.

Youtube app keeps saying "General Error". Anyone know how to fix this? Can't find a solution on Google.

Managed to fix this by doing a tethered boot (activating the jailbreak). Dunno what's the issue, whether the initial jailbreaking process messes up the back end or whether the jailbreaking (then booting) fixes iOS problems.

Wheres the jailbreak at?

if you have iPhone 4 or below you can jailbreak up to the current iOS 6.0.1 - look for redsn0w

if you have iPhone 4S you can jailbreak iOS 5

nothing working on iPhone 5 at the moment it seems

only time im upgrading to 6 is when google releases a maps app

from what im reading this looks unlikely

so

im sticking with 5

Why not just save the google maps web link as an icon on the home screen. It's what I have done. In any case you are going to need Internet connection to download the maps. Though the interface isn't quite as nice it works well.