Lupe Fiasco Thread

MrJibbles

• 2 months later...

Everywhere - June '09Nowhere - December '09Down Here - ?????????? '10First single from "Everywhere" is called "Shining Down"As for a live dvd"The DVD will be released on MARCH 31, 2009. A video of Go Go Gadget Flowfrom the DVD will be released NEXT WEEK as means to promote the DVD. The DVD will also feature bonus behind the scenes footage from the show."

Everywhere - June '09Nowhere - December '09Down Here - ?????????? '10First single from "Everywhere" is called "Shining Down"As for a live dvd"The DVD will be released on MARCH 31, 2009. A video of Go Go Gadget Flowfrom the DVD will be released NEXT WEEK as means to promote the DVD. The DVD will also feature bonus behind the scenes footage from the show."
Big big. Any idea when the first single will be released?

Due to circumstances beyond my control...the album roll out has changed radically...LUPE.N.D. has been postponed indefinitely!!!As a matter of fact consider it cancelled until further notice!!!Sorry Guys & Gals!!!!...the rumor mill and bitch ass cowards are going to have a field day with this one!!!...I'll just keep quiet about the actual reasoning so everybody can put their very special two cents in...OK..so what now???Actually an album is still coming in June...Thats Right!!!...Drum Roll Please..."THE GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM"Yeah thats the new title...want the tracklist?ok...1. Song #12. Song #23. Song #34. Song #45. Song #56. Song #67. Song #78. Song #89. Song #910. Song #1011. The Greatest Rap Song Ever MadeNo B.S.See ya'll in June and again in December and again next June...LupE.N.D. right after that...when the liberation comes!!!...also JAPANESE CARTOON "IN THE JAWS OF THE LORDS OF DEATH" drops the same day as "THE GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM"...Matthew Santos this spring...oh yeah...FNF UP!!!I hate the music business...but I love music...Grammy's Here We Come!!!

• 1 month later...

All change again!Through his new Twitter account, go figure. I still deny any usage of that blastid thing. Anyways… Lupe switched things up (again) and will be calling his upcoming album We Are Lasers. An album title he says comes from some repressed highschool outcast shit…blended amidst And He Gets The Girl ambitions. He’s been working for about a week and around 60% done… and he’s producing on it as well. There’s not too many hip-hoppers on this one…got a slot for Bun B though…contemplating Cudi… Apparantely LupE.N.D. is cancelled, but he’s still aiming for two albums this year. Oh, and he’s still retiring.http://2dopeboyz.com/2009/03/23/lupe-fiasc...title-info-etc/

Guest WAVESURFER
All change again!Through his new Twitter account, go figure. I still deny any usage of that blastid thing. Anyways… Lupe switched things up (again) and will be calling his upcoming album We Are Lasers. An album title he says comes from some repressed highschool outcast shit…blended amidst And He Gets The Girl ambitions. He’s been working for about a week and around 60% done… and he’s producing on it as well. There’s not too many hip-hoppers on this one…got a slot for Bun B though…contemplating Cudi… Apparantely LupE.N.D. is cancelled, but he’s still aiming for two albums this year. Oh, and he’s still retiring.http://2dopeboyz.com/2009/03/23/lupe-fiasc...title-info-etc/
Phew!Had me worried there for a second.

Guest Triple XXX
Phew!Had me worried there for a second.
lmao