Southport Weekender

zeke

• 2 months later...
cant f*ck*ng wait mate.. me kismet musik man sy sez and gavin peters all have a madman after party planned...
you hookin the decks up outside the chalet?My boys have been doin this at every may weekender for like the past 15yrs or something. legends for the weekender after parties.

Guest faze .

jheezee...see you man there then, setting of at around 4! gonna be an emotional weekend....one of my boys had to drop out, is there anyway any1 could fill in so late?

Guest faze .
Reviews/comments?How was it?
put it this way, i am actually dying....too too much, over did it so bad on friday so i couldnt touch food or alcohol on the saturday, was ill all day..... nearly fainted when jazzy jeff was on but still soldiered it....i will be seriously be prepared next time!the chalets are f*cked tho, water stopped running, and when it did run it was freeeeezing cold.overall the weekend was too too much!

Reviews/comments?How was it?
put it this way, i am actually dying....too too much, over did it so bad on friday so i couldnt touch food or alcohol on the saturday, was ill all day..... nearly fainted when jazzy jeff was on but still soldiered it....i will be seriously be prepared next time!the chalets are f*cked tho, water stopped running, and when it did run it was freeeeezing cold.overall the weekend was too too much!
Lol, everyone does this on their 1st couple times @ the weekender!! Thats why friday is the livest night and the best night to catch girls cos you will find the belle of the ball from friday night hungover in her slippers and hair up hungover on staurday night :lol::lol:Martinez Bros merkedJazzy Jeff MerkedAnne Nesby MerkedDJ Spen MerkedOn friday we did the Chalet after party all night til saturday afternoon, caught couple hours sleep in some local girls chalet then got up and went to Southport town centre to watch Liverpool f*ck up West ham, then back to Pontins.On saturday night/sunday morning I crashed in some girls chalet and woke up next to her friend so all in all it must have been a good night, lol.Plus hold tight the vip room bein sponsored my Martel Cognac. Drinks are free in the vip, so I hardly spent a penny either!!

Karizma was on with Spen for the last hour.Compared to last may dj wise it was poor.FridayTMB = AmazingAtJazz = AmazingSaturdayJazzy Jeff = AmazingFanatix = Very GoodAlix Alverez = Very GoodKerri Chandler = f*ck*ng sh*tHe was on some gospal flex, couldnt believe itSaturday Night Shallet PartyKismet, Musik Man, E Slash J, Icemanio, Gavin Peters, EQTippa & English = f*ck right off... window smashed and all sorts!

Guest faze .

yeah TMB, Spen, Jazzy Jeff, Ann Nesby were all very sick.... few more random 1s i passed thru but was too lean to know who was on haha....i couldnt even stand after passing by the dreem teem on saturday so went for a snooze n missed kerri, glad i didnt miss anything...next year i will be prepared..... :lol: