How Highly Do You Rate Frisco?

Avon Barksdale

Was listening to his new tune The Elite bars came hard still.''ME IM BIG IN DA GAME WID LYRICSDERE NOT BIG IN DA GAME DERE FINISHEDDEY DONT FIT IN DA GAME LYK A MAN TRYNA FORCE A FLATHEAD INTO A PHILLIPS''Album should be hard.Pickys the right beats most of the time imo.He can go from Greeze to Normal.Post some bars, videos, links to set etc you know the drill by now

Friscos the best at clashing in my opinion. Done Wiley, Scorcher, Ghetto at the top points in each of there careers. Only Trim or Roachee could touch him when it comes to clashing.Flow is up there with the best can switch it up with ease. His bars are most time on point as well.

Guest Wu-Tang

On sets/clashing yeaAnd pre-peng food I had a good opinion of him.But then when I was able to listen to peng food via RISKY, I was appauled, I don't think I listened to one track on that album all the way through.So basically man got made to eat CD covers like a recycling bin and walk around with no top like a convertable whip for NO REASON.Thanks though Risky.

• 7 years later...

Anyone Checked the new album Sound Killer?

21 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Only listened once but not fucking with it some good tunes but overall kinda weak. 

Yeah i listened once and nothing realy stood out

will have to listen again