FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dats what u get for buyng your goods from the market
lol Yea since when was Currys classed as the market.....Games starting to annoy me a little bit now after persuading my ANTI FIFA boy to buy it aswell. The Slow reactions when u press ur buttons and player movement is making me miss PES

its some long thing on ps3 nuff had the set up games wid heads u know cant see invites when ur playn a game cant invite heads when ur in the lobby pickin teams you have to do it when in some pre lobby thing WTF router probs so some mans mic aint workin have to be bellin my boy to see whos on his list my ps3 fifa will b mainly offline gameplay & playin randoms online

its some long thing on ps3 nuff had the set up games wid heads u know cant see invites when ur playn a game cant invite heads when ur in the lobby pickin teams you have to do it when in some pre lobby thing WTF router probs so some mans mic aint workin have to be bellin my boy to see whos on his list my ps3 fifa will b mainly offline gameplay & playin randoms online
How do you party people then??? I was playin with a bredrin on it last night but i had to just keep telling him which Custom game room i was in and get him to join it that way. It is complicated sh*t. We all need to get a some games going in a ranked league.

How do you party people then??? I was playin with a bredrin on it last night but i had to just keep telling him which Custom game room i was in and get him to join it that way. It is complicated sh*t. We all need to get a some games going in a ranked league.
i think u have to make a head to head room then invite heads there once they go there they can go in to the bap lobby i was not settin it up cos i was baffed in the end i didnt even play jus got long

You on my list Tee? TGambino.Swear FIFA is full of f*ck*ng kids though, why issit when your in a game room guys dont wanna join a team and press ready>? All they do is either sit there in the middle, or keep clickin read and flickin it on and off like f*ckin kids.

You on my list Tee? TGambino.Swear FIFA is full of f*ck*ng kids though, why issit when your in a game room guys dont wanna join a team and press ready>? All they do is either sit there in the middle, or keep clickin read and flickin it on and off like f*ckin kids.
yep n not passin the ball during BAP mode cuz they think theyre f*ckin ronaldinihon then cryin on microphone wen we concede a goal

I tried the BE A PRO offline, doing sh*t to be honest only scored a couple goals in about 7 games.This has well and truly took over from PES as the game that gets me most annoyed though, Online is just killing it with these random heads. Every single bastard that gets to control Ronaldo thinks they can go on runs and take everyone on, can't stand em. One guy was just doing it on my team, luckily i was captain so i subbed Ronaldo off and put Kushak in his place LMAO but to rub salt in the wounds i forgot to change the penalty kick taker so the c*nt scored a penalty for us!FIFA players have the be the worst gamers ive came across though, really immature and really sh*t football gamers. Guy's don't know when to pass, where to make space, when to shoot and when not to shoot. Mans sent the invites out for the VIP team anyways so check your boxes anyone thaz lookin to get it going.