FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

You on my list Tee? TGambino.Swear FIFA is full of f*ck*ng kids though, why issit when your in a game room guys dont wanna join a team and press ready>? All they do is either sit there in the middle, or keep clickin read and flickin it on and off like f*ckin kids.
i think i was i donno still gtee26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You on my list Tee? TGambino.Swear FIFA is full of f*ck*ng kids though, why issit when your in a game room guys dont wanna join a team and press ready>? All they do is either sit there in the middle, or keep clickin read and flickin it on and off like f*ckin kids.
i think i was i donno still gtee26
I had a couple of your names dunno if i've got that one, havent seen you online for months still..

Guest Flava Dave
lovefilm still aint sent me my shitif its nt here 2moro i may aswell jus take it off my list
They ain't sent you anything or you just aint been allocated FIFA? How long you been waiting.
its on my list s high priorityduno wot their doin tbh

Theres a good few of us with it, guys just aint joined the VIP team yet. And yea i can't figure out the invite thing either yet.
how do i join? and yeah im baffed with the invite ting aswell.someone work it out when they can be arsed
i know how to do it still its more if heads clock the invite cos it goes to there inboxif ur in a game u wont see or even know about it

Theres a good few of us with it, guys just aint joined the VIP team yet. And yea i can't figure out the invite thing either yet.
how do i join? and yeah im baffed with the invite ting aswell.someone work it out when they can be arsed
You have to be invited, someone needs to explain how to get everyone in a room together tho cuz i can't see it anywhere.