Youngsta Topic (From SMS to Cream Cartel)

TF S4DK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been banging this mixtape since Friday. Cant remember downloading and dont even know why I took it out, but this is too nice. Best UK mixtape in a while. Higher levels of beats and collabs.That 'U Dont Know' tune is the first time I've heard a UK guy go half speed flow over a grime beat, and smash it.Release Dates, Onions, Trails & Tribulations, Lets Roll Path We're Walking, Ballin Gettin High......ahh f*ck it, too many to mention. Whole mixtape is fire.

Dont remember him in Gipset at all.Gipset = Konan, nobody else.
when did he ever say he was?
It said on his myspace bigography, but the page been stripped down.On that note someone upload "take it how you want to", the one which SMS took offence too, cah thats gone too.

Been banging this mixtape since Friday. Cant remember downloading and dont even know why I took it out, but this is too nice. Best UK mixtape in a while. Higher levels of beats and collabs.That 'U Dont Know' tune is the first time I've heard a UK guy go half speed flow over a grime beat, and smash it.Release Dates, Onions, Trails & Tribulations, Lets Roll Path We're Walking, Ballin Gettin High......ahh f*ck it, too many to mention. Whole mixtape is fire.
Dont remember him in Gipset at all.Gipset = Konan, nobody else.
when did he ever say he was?
It said on his myspace bigography, but the page been stripped down.On that note someone upload "take it how you want to", the one which SMS took offence too, cah thats gone too.
up the link for crystal meth homie